Bookmark CAL

Jempast

I don't know about thread but I made mine using regular worsted and a size E hook. I like the finished size and don't know that I would have wanted it any smaller.

How does that work as a bookmark? I would think it would be a little thick?

How does that work as a bookmark? I would think it would be a little thick?

A little but since only the tail goes inside the book it works fine. :) The pattern, as written, calls for sport weight yarn. That might be your preference if the thickness of the tail bothers you.

I don't know about thread but I made mine using regular worsted and a size E hook. I like the finished size and don't know that I would have wanted it any smaller.

I wondered how worsted would work. I will have to try it. Since I have the colors for the bookmark in worsted yarn. Thanks for sharing how it turned out in worsted yarn.

Hi Iam on vacation right now but when I get home (in about 2 weeks) I would like to join also. I like to read at night and right now I just turn the page down. I think I need to make a bookmark, plus I know a few family members that could use one too..... Christmas package decorations.

Thanks

A little but since only the tail goes inside the book it works fine. :) The pattern, as written, calls for sport weight yarn. That might be your preference if the thickness of the tail bothers you.

Oh, I see:yes

Here are 2 bookmarks I made today. It's tedious working with size 10 thread.

[ATTACH]6827[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6828[/ATTACH]

Very pretty! Were those free patterns?

I'm making some bookmarks with size 20 and 30!!! It always feels funny when I got back to a bigger hook after working with thread. It feels like I'm using a size "Q" or something.

Very pretty! Were those free patterns?

I'm making some bookmarks with size 20 and 30!!! It always feels funny when I got back to a bigger hook after working with thread. It feels like I'm using a size "Q" or something.

Yep free patterns. I feel weird to when I work with it for a few days.

Archived