Chihuahua sweaters - for Bella

Oslofia

After having a look at Alisha's webpage, I really wanted to make a Chihuahua sweater. So I got down to business, and designed and made 3 of them. They were so much fun making. Probably just because they were fast to make, and that is always a good thing :lol

The body's are knitted, and they have intarsia, embroidery and some crochetted details on them. Since I dont have a dog, or know any one that does, I'm sending them off to Alisha. She has promised to let her cute little Bella model them, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her wearing my sweaters :c9

You can see the sweaters here at my blog :)

I have designed a couple of crochetted versions as well, but I haven't gotten around to actually making them yet. I'm telling you, time is really not on my side!!!

Oh my goodness those are the cutest ever :):cheer and I was totally stressing outabout something silly too. You're so sweet I can't wait to see them on her, poor thing is terrified of bad weather so she's been scared and shaking for a few days now, that means she runs from windows and has to be in my lap constantly.I Love Love Love them all :manyheart They are so adorable really you did a super job on them all I don't know which I like best :) I'm sure you'll have lots of requests for more:hug Anything you want you just ask ;) Maybe someday she'll have puppies and I'll bring you one all the way to Sweden :)

Those are tooo cute. I would love to see the crocheted ones. I have two chihuahuas (Dumplin & Dakota). Great job on your knitted ones.

Oh my goodness those are the cutest ever :):cheer and I was totally stressing outabout something silly too. You're so sweet I can't wait to see them on her, poor thing is terrified of bad weather so she's been scared and shaking for a few days now, that means she runs from windows and has to be in my lap constantly.I Love Love Love them all :manyheart They are so adorable really you did a super job on them all I don't know which I like best :) I'm sure you'll have lots of requests for more:hug Anything you want you just ask ;) Maybe someday she'll have puppies and I'll bring you one all the way to Sweden :)

I'm happy to hear that you liked them Alisha...and yes, PLEASE bring me a little puppy :) I'll try to send the sweaters off today...

Those are tooo cute. I would love to see the crocheted ones. I have two chihuahuas (Dumplin & Dakota). Great job on your knitted ones.

Thank you :) Maybee you would like to be a tester and try out a crochet sweater/s....Is Dumplin a boy??? Because I also have a special male sweater pattern laying here waiting...and a couple of girl models too :hook

Thanks Girl I'm excited to take pics of her in them, no need to rush though :):lol The pup will be small you could hide it for awhile , besides chis are great for allergies and asthma. I have bad asthma and I'm allergic to most animals but not my 2 chis;)

I'm happy to hear that you liked them Alisha...and yes, PLEASE bring me a little puppy :) I'll try to send the sweaters off today...

Thank you :) Maybee you would like to be a tester and try out a crochet sweater/s....Is Dumplin a boy??? Because I also have a special male sweater pattern laying here waiting...and a couple of girl models too :hook

Hi there! Dumplin & Dakota are both girls but I would love to try it out. I have 2 more weeks until my daughter's wedding & then I am free to do what I want:cheer :cheer:lol :lol !

Archived