Mimi Bonnet and Headband

Beverooni

3504599334_5675259bd4_m.jpg

I removed the pattern because I received an email from someone saying the pattern for the sweater was too hard to follow. I removed it so I can go through it again. If you still want to try this pattern, please send me an email and I'll forward it to you with the understanding that it has not been tested by others.

What types of things are you interested in and do you know how to do Tunisian crochet? I have developed a lot of patterns for babies (lately) in both regular and Tunisian crochet and need to get them written up. I'd be happy to share them with you and if you make them you could get back to me with any suggestions or problems?

very cute looks nice ,love to have that pattern .I just started making baby thing have a new one due in June so Iam trying myhand at so new things.thanks so much for sharing this Jane

How cute!! :clap I've been searching the net for baby bonnets. Have found a few and have made them but they're not as pretty as yours!!

I have now posted the bonnet pattern. PLEASE, if you make it and see any problems, please let me know. I'm not a professional pattern writer. :crocheting

Archived