Wing a hat with me!

aphelia

Aphelia!!! That's soooo cute! I haven't seen anything like that. It looks like something you'd buy in a store. Good job! :)This was such a good idea. It's fun to create something new. :) I already have an idea for another one to make. :D Here's what I have so far. I should finish it today and post a pic after a bit. I just need to finish this last row of bobbles and then a few rows of a white ruffle. :D [ATTACH]783[/ATTACH]

Iiiih, it looks cute! Can't wait to see it finished. Is it for a kid?

This try is not quite there yet. I really like the look of this shape but it isn't quite the completed dream..

[ATTACH]784[/ATTACH][ATTACH]785[/ATTACH]

That yarn is a combo of white eyelash and pink chenille. I like this one a lot but...

I love the hats we are seeing. :cheer heart :cheeraphelia :hook

Wow, it's stunning..!! Really nice set... Like the yarn, too. :)

I :manyheart all of the hats!!! I feel that I am in league with a bunch of talented people. I hope it rubs off on me!!!

that is supposed to be my hat. I'm not sure if I posted it correctly. I wasn't going for ruffles, and it's a bit tight around my head. I can live with the tightness, but I think I need to work on my ruffles. Any recommendations?

I think all of you guys are talented... And your hat is supercute, I love the ruffle-thing! :D Isn't it funny how something you didn't want, turned out so cute? :)

Basjordan, Great job! I love your hat. I love the ruffles too. :D

Here's mine. It is for a kid. I'll try again tomorrow to get a photo of her wearing it. She wouldn't sit still long enough today. (she's 16 months old. :D ) I did a reverse sc around the bottom edge. :D

Here's mine. It is for a kid. I'll try again tomorrow to get a photo of her wearing it. She wouldn't sit still long enough today. (she's 16 months old. :D ) I did a reverse sc around the bottom edge. :D

[ATTACH]810[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]811[/ATTACH]

Oh, it's so FUN! I would guess anyone would just have to smile when they came across that hat. ;) Good job!! I think the white at the bottom did the hat even cuter. :)

Will you be making more?? ;)

Did I go overboard :? I love pom poms but I hear that kids today hate them ... let alone giant pom poms :wlol

[ATTACH]692[/ATTACH]

ABSOLUTELY NOT overboard :lol I think it helps make the hat what it is and I :manyheart it!

:heart I absolutely love your hat. That would make me smile if I happened upon a little girl wearing that. :manyheart

:D Thanks! It makes me smile too.

Oh, it's so FUN! I would guess anyone would just have to smile when they came across that hat. ;) Good job!! I think the white at the bottom did the hat even cuter. :)

Will you be making more?? ;)

Thanks and Sure! I had so much fun just "running" with it. I have an idea for the next one. Hopefully I can start it tonight or tomorrow. :D

Heart, that hat is so much FUN!!! I hope you get a picture of the little girl wearing it. That will be priceless. I love all the hats so far.

I was so preoccupied with your hat earlier, I didn't notice your bag, till I looked again at your hat. That hat is amazing too. :D I LOVE your bag!!!! Great job! :D Perfect set. :hook

[ATTACH]810[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]811[/ATTACH]

omygoodness................ that is the cutest hat ever!!! great job!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

I like making hats too even though I don't wear them much in FL. This color isn't really bright red at all it is more a darker fall color combo.

post-10430-135897404424_thumb.jpg

I like making hats too even though I don't wear them much in FL. This color isn't really bright red at all it is more a darker fall color combo.

It's gorgeous! I love the fall colors.

I love everything about this hat. The colors are great, the brim is just too cute. It looks like it is almost going to wave or float in the wind. Very nice effect. Beautifully done!:yay

heart

i love ur hat

did you write the pattern?? i would love to make one

that cal sounds fun

i have to finish few things to start a hat for DD and i`m also thinking of a bonnet

her hair is short and i want girly hats to show her femenin side :lol

ok see ya all later

Archived