Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My DH woke up from his nap on the couch and went upstairs to bed :lol I'll probably be accused of typing too loud tomorrow :ohdear

tell him, we're sorry, and will be more quiet next time!!!! :lol

I stash it at my Mom's house and just bring home a little at a time. Sometimes I wait til he falls asleep on the couch and then I bring it in. DH doesn't really give me a hard time about buying yarn. He knows I really enjoy making things and I love doing the craft shows.

He just complains when he has to load the van with my stuff for the shows.

I don't have too many apps- I'm not all that tech savy- but I'm learning- Between my Ipod touch and my Blackberry- my DD's think I'm sooo coool....but really I don't know all the possiblities that exist with either!

or Rutgers Red and Giants Blue?

or Yankees Navy and White? Oh, the decisions- but I still have some of the Lace color left- and a tangle of the claret

But, other projects b/4 another flannelghan:lol

I have Patons Classic wool to make a purse and then try felting- but that'll have to wait till after my 12 day workweek!

I'm sure it helps that you make so much for the shows. :yes My dh doesn't give me much of a hard time, either- usually he just rolls his eyes. LoL

I'm not too tech-savvy either- I just have a few games and some websites (news, gym, etc) but I am always learning about it!

That's pretty clever Mary- stashing it at Mom's house- maybe I should stash mine at DD's house? Why didn't I think of that???

Ok, since you all have these great ideas for MY flannelghan- I have a great idea- Colleen- you can make me Red and white- that will take care of the NJ Devils and Rutgers. LeaAnne, you can make me a Royal Blue and Red for the Giants and Stacy- you can make me a Navy Blue and white for the Yankees!

And Mary- well you can make the color of your choice with some of the stash from your Mother's house!!!

Archived