Cordelia's Barefoot Sandals

Mom w/a Motif

OMG how cool.......should I be misty eyed? I love that you extended the laces and Im so glad you have them on the right toe! My oldest daughter "modeled" mine for me and being who she is decided it wasnt symmectrial to wear them on the correct toe LOL!

Wow super cool! You made my day!:hug

OMG how cool.......should I be misty eyed? I love that you extended the laces and Im so glad you have them on the right toe! My oldest daughter "modeled" mine for me and being who she is decided it wasnt symmectrial to wear them on the correct toe LOL!

Wow super cool! You made my day!:hug

Thank you for the pattern, Cordelia! You made my day by giving us your pattern!I had to stop what I was doing so I could make these, and didn't stop until they were done. :D I also like that you can use up scrap pieces-- I did peach in the middle, off white , then brown. Thanks again! :manyheart

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

i dont want to sound stupid but i want to try these :)

but im stuck already on row 1,2

is it....3dc,ch2,3dc in ring??

im not sure where it stops and starts on the pattern

also on round 2, ss in next 2dc & in ch sp,3dc, ch2 ??? does this not start with ch3 before the 3dc?

All it is , is a basic granny square...crazy huh? I know people make them differently. But after you form your ring , you want to

chain 3, 2 dc, chain 2, 3 dc, chain 2, 3 dc chain 2, 3 dc, chain 2, 3 dc, chain 2 ,3 dc chain 2, 3 dc chain 2, 3 dc, slip stitch in top chain of first chain three. The first chain 3 counts as a dc for the corner of the square.

In essense your slip stitching until u reach the closest corner and then chaining three for the first dc. But however its easiest for you to make a granny go with that!

Also you may want to change this bit:

original:

chain 3, 2 dc, chain 2, 3 dc, chain 2

Change:

chain 3, 2 dc, chain 2, 3 dc, chain 1

Just to see if it changes the look.

Hope I didnt confuse you worse :(

Okay I gave directions for round two in my previous post I misread I guess! Sorry!

For round one , u need to slip stitch to form ring then chain three, 2 double crochet in ring, chain 2 , three double crochet in ring ,chain 2, three double crochet , chain 2 then 3 dc in ring. slip stitch to first chain 3, and in next two dc and first chain 2 space

So you end up with 4 sets of 3 dcs... 12 dc 4 chain 2 spaces

roundone.jpg

his is what i end up with :blush:(

test.jpg

Here is a close-up of mine if it helps. I did it a couple of times before it 'worked', too. I still don't know if I did it 'right' but I like how it turned out!:D

[/url]th_PDRM0001.jpg

Sorry its so complicated y'all! I need to reread my pattern and see what can be fixed I guess..... Im just used to jotting notes for myself...:blush

Archived