Fish potholders and rose magnet

TurtleLvr

Here are a couple things I've made recently.

Fish potholders

fishpholder.jpg

I made this rose and didn't know what to do with it. DH suggested putting a magnet on the back. He has some good ideas once and a while. :lol

rose1.jpg

:turtle:vheart

The fish potholders really turned out great!! To make the rose into a magnet, great idea!! Two of my granddaughters when they come over, they like to draw and of course when they're done drawing, they like to put their "art" on my "refrigerator", sooooo I am constantly running out of "nice" looking magnets!!

They are both really nice. I have been thinking about making the fish potholders for my sister. They have a pond and lots Koy (sp?) or Koi. And two or three indoor tanks.

Great work. :hook Or, you could put a pin back on the rose, and make it into a pin? :think A fridge magnet would be good, too; though.

Tina

Thanks! The clown fish is for me, the pink camo for my mom. They were REALLY easy to make. About 4 hours each on the fish, 1 hour on the rose. Finally I can look at a pattern and understand it! LOL. Special thanks to Rachel/crochetspot for the link to her translations!

Thanks. I gave the pink fish to my mom...she loved it. The rose has been confiscated by her friend (I've known this lady for over 25 years). It matched her kitchen and she "had" to have it.

:turtle:vheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived