Wildflowers on a Vine Bookmark

Great job, Tina!!! Didn't you find doing the sc around the band tedious? I did. I didn't think I would ever finish wrapping just the band. But the end result is fabulous!!! Glad you made use of my pattern.

Thank you for sharing the pattern, Diamond! :) I did find the crocheting around the band a little tedious, but once I figured out how to do it, it was all right. Then, when I had it all done, and was tying in the ends, I went to cut off a little piece that was hanging out (with a pair of nail clippers)-- I cut the crocheted part! I was so mad, I felt like I was going to throw up. Fortunately, it was near the end, so I didn't have to redo the whole thing. I couldn't believe I did that. So, (note to self:be careful when cutting off ends--duh..) :irk Thanks again for the pattern it is really neat.

Tina

Timeless Creations

It is looking great! Does it wrap around inside the book?

Great job!:cheer

Amanda

http://ttbookjunkie.blogspot.com

I'll answer this for Tina. Yes, it wraps around the inside of the book to hold the pages. It's made with a thin hair band you can get most anywhere. There are sold in packages of 4-6. Here's the original thread where I posted the original Wildflowers on a Vine If you look at post #24 of that thread, you'll see the type of bands I used for the pattern. Also, the 2nd picture of that thread shows the book opened and how the bands hold the pages. HTH

Archived