Okay.... I give up!

Thanks everyone. I must confess however that I haven't started the Hexagon Afghan yet to match the sweater. The reason: Because it was such a joy to make a sweater that turned out, that I had to make another one. :clap :clap

Since I had already completed an afghan with open hearts on it to give her, I wanted to make a sweater to match it as well. Since it is double crochet except for the 'hole' that make heart shapes, I decided to give the solid Hexagon sweater a try. It has been just as easy to make as the Granny Hexagon sweater! I have two more rounds to do on it and then need to put it together and do the edgings. :yay

My next project, as soon as I compete this sweater, will be making the Hexagon Afghan to match the first sweater! I will post pictures! :yes

Thanks for everyones support! I'm back in the groove! :cheer :cheer :cheer:c9

:cheer You Go Autumn!!!

I cant wait to see the solid sweater! I am so darn excited for you!

I have two baby sweaters I need to get working on myself... :hook

have a great day dear!!! Congratulations once again for conquering the sweater issue!:hug

:heart

:mug

Hi! I am so happy to have learned about the hexagon sweaters...

ESPECIALLY SINCE... I'm soooooooooooooooo excited....:jumpyay:cheer:cheer:cheer

Daughter just called... On her dr. visit today, they told her she is going to have TWINS!!! :c9:c9

:eek OMGosh......... Congratulations!!! :jumpyay

how wonderful!

:hug

:heart

:mug

OMG!! That is awesome. You better get crackin', you are crocheting double now.

I know what you mean about the baby patterns. I frogged this one dress 3 times in the last 2 days. Finally I moved on to a different pattern and it is going quite well. Just have to put in the sleeves and it will be done. So, sometimes it is not you, just the patterns.

Archived