Sheep and Sheep blanket on Mary Maxim

Yarn or Fabric

I just found out that one of my favorite stuffies I designed is up on Mary Maxim's site.

I designed it for Caron, using Simply Soft. It's a sheep blanket with a sheep stuffed animal/amigurumi...

here's a link to it. This is one of my favorites!

Sheep blanket and stuffie - baa baa black sheep

I love that sheep! I really need to make one for the house!

Oh I love that one! I saw it the other day, but sadly my budget isn't letting me buy anything right now. But with great grandbabies on the way, I'll try to get DH to buy it for me when his retirement benefits kick in next month.

I'm not sure which magazine the second sheep is going to be in. I was asked to make a similar but slightly different one to go in a magazine.... When and if I hear where it went I'll let you guys know! I don't always hear where my designs go sad to say... In fact I have several that I told were going in print but I don't know if they actually went since I didn't see the magazine....

I try to keep up with them.. sometimes a friend will let me know that they saw my name in a magazine and I feel silly that I didn't even know it was there!

I saw that blanket in the flyer I received yesterday and it is just the cutest. Do you know if they sell just the pattern anywhere? I don't necessarily want to use their colors but I'd love to have the pattern!

:hookColleen

As far as I know that is the only place that blanket and sheep have appeared - and it doesn't look like they sell the pattern separately :(

If I hear anything about the pattern going elsewhere I will definitely let you know!

Archived