A few of my bags

bama_belle

I've made a couple bags over the past couple of years, and here are three.

This one is the same on both sides, and lined in a soft cream cotton fabric.

32.jpg

My favorite of these three is the fat bottomed bag with the wooden handles. The handles were a gift from my husband. He found them either at an antique store or a vendor at a flea market somewhere, and I just love them.

31.jpg

This blue one is made of blue merino wool. I loved this bag. The pockets on the outside were just the perfect size for cell phone, etc. My daughter accidentally washed it. Now it's child sized. :eek

29.jpg

Very nice bags.

Are you sure your daughter did that by accident? Maybe she just wanted a new bag!!

hahaha.. She's 20 - and was mortified because she had been planning on borrowing it that weekend!

Lovely bags. Funny about the blue bag. :) The blue one would be great for short trips or even a date night or just when you're out and about and don't want a big purse. Or maybe a little bag (for make up, lip balm) for your larger purses.

That is pretty much what it has become. These days it holds small necessaries for the two of us as we travel to and from our EMT-basic classes.

Very nice bags. Pity about the blue one, those things do happen. Funny she was planning to borrow it though! The wooden handles are unusual, much nicer than the ones I see around here. Good for hubby to buy them, thoughtful gift. :)

Archived