The Joann sweepstakes

Ambersafghans

Any one seen it yet? Over $300 value. The one thing is that they want to be able to use you for advertising. nuts! other than that, I'd love to enter! (I mean, I'd probably enter my Mom! Oh it will be nice to be 18 and enter things yourself!!!)

Anyone else entered? I think a crochetville goer has a good chance. There are plenty of us here.

Amber

I think I entered one before that was for a sewing machine. It was months ago though and I definitely didn't win :lol. I entered this one anyways though, I do hope someone from Crochetville wins, that would be neat. Thanks for the heads-up Amber :)

Well, you know for sure that I won't be winning it... I can't enter! LOL!
me either darn it:eek :eek :eek :eek:( :( :( :( :(:P :P :P :P :P:ohdear :ohdear :ohdear :ohdear :ohdear:no :no :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme:sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :grumpy :grumpy :grumpy:rant :rant :rant hope someone from crochetville wins though:yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :manyheart :manyheart :manyheart

When I read this post the other day, I didn't check out the sweepstakes, but I immediately thought, "they want you to think up a slogan". So I did. Today, I go to the site and see that it's just a random sign-up. I'm kind of disappointed (I entered anyway. You can never have too much yarn, right?) 'cause I thought my slogan was kind of cute: Give a gal a scarf and she'll accessorize an outfit; teach a gal to crochet and she'll be in stitches for the rest of her life. Ah, well, I guess my talent will go unappreciated.

When I read this post the other day, I didn't check out the sweepstakes, but I immediately thought, "they want you to think up a slogan". So I did. Today, I go to the site and see that it's just a random sign-up. I'm kind of disappointed (I entered anyway. You can never have too much yarn, right?) 'cause I thought my slogan was kind of cute: Give a gal a scarf and she'll accessorize an outfit; teach a gal to crochet and she'll be in stitches for the rest of her life. Ah, well, I guess my talent will go unappreciated.

Isn't Lion Brand running a contest like this? Maybe you should check their website, maybe your talents won't be wasted after all! :cheer

I didn't see one at lion brand.

Amber

It's a slogan contest, you can read about it here.

I wrote my previous message from work while browsing on the sly again :eek:devil:blush so that came from the top of my head. At least now I'm able to provide a link. It was in one of their newsletters.

As creative as this bunch is, someone's bound to come up with a winning one! Deadline is the 31st - go for it gals! :cheer

Archived