FUN FRIDGIES /MAGNETS CAL: Come Join the Fun and use your scraps. UPDATED PHOTOS TOO:

moomooo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cute tina... I love the pansys.

Yes one can use any flower pattern and make them into fridgies

I'm getting ready to take photos of some snowflakes i'm making afor a swap so will post the photo here soon..

hugs

LIllibet

I LOVE those! My kitchen is in chickens/roosters. I'll have to find that pattern and make some for myself. Cute, cute, cute!

Tina

Here they are. i got the pattern from crochetpatterncentral. they were so easy i had to make two. everybody needs a friend, right? :D

th_100_0972.jpg

I've been so not feeling so well with allergies and all havent crocheted at all these couple of days ... but when I do watch out

who knows what will be popping out

Lillibet

I've been so not feeling so well with allergies and all havent crocheted at all these couple of days ... but when I do watch out

who knows what will be popping out

Lillibet

:hugsorry to hear that your allergies are giving you rough time! Down here I think they are really bad this year.

my DH has lost day and half of work from them.He didnt know he had allergies!

I LOVE those! My kitchen is in chickens/roosters. I'll have to find that pattern and make some for myself. Cute, cute, cute!

Tina

hi! the pattern is on crochetpatterncentral look under fridgies and find chickens in the directory.

laura

The fridgie magnets are adorable, its exactly what I'm looking for.

I bought a package of magnets yesterday, now I can get starting doing fun things. I am goings to try to do them all. Thank you much you saved my day:clap

My little boomerang magnet. Photobucket will not cooperate with me to show pic so all I can give is URL to show it. :( It will be the first one.

boomerang.jpg

Cheers

Must be my puter lol...sad face is even in wrong place.

• 1 month later...

I just saw a rainbow/clouds pin pattern in a copy of a Crochet World magazine that I thought would look cute as a magnet, too. I was thinking about making one.

Hi Ladies so happy to see that some of you are still eagered to join here and do some fridgies...

I am slow now on this cause too many things happening around me right now and with Easter comiong along soon and have company over i will not be able to crochet none right now.

Woomba Your chef fridgie is here in awaiting to be shipped but can't til end of month or first week of april... so hang in there for me sweeite. thaks

hugs

Lillibet

Here is the rainbow/clouds (pin) magnet, and a little Jalapeno Guy I did last night, too. :clap

th_001-69.jpg

Lots of glueing.... But still fun~ and I have felt cut out to do more rainbows with. I love that one.

Tina

I am addicted to making fridgies now. I made three more today (so far! The day is not done yet... :lol) I made the 'notepad basket' one(s). I was using roses for the first two. I went to WalMart to see if I could find any other color roses or ribbon. They didn't have any roses. So I got to thinking what else I could use, and :idea thought, 'Oh yeah, what about those little wooden thingys I got at JoAnns'.... The tan one w/ the apple on it is for my kitchen (but I have one more apple & enough ribbon to do one more, til I can get back to JoAnns again [w/ money!] :P ). The green one I was thinking about sending to my Grandmother-in-Law. She always saved those 'Val-Pak' colored paper coupons to write messages on. (Now they are all shiny and writing on both sides, but...) I thought of her when I made these. The rest are going to be for gifts/RAOKs. They're so much fun and take hardly any time at all to make!

Woops almost forgot to put the picture in...

th_002-41.jpg

Tina

Hi Tina:

Great Job on the rainbow and the pepper chile man and the baskets too...

I love making them baskets they make great gifts and if you look at my website under magnets you will see i make mine bigger to put the next size post it nots on it and still as nice a s the little ones....

One of my favorites....

Great job thanks for sharing and yes i will be here soon...

hugs

Lillibet

I was thinking about that, too; since I had to cut up paper into teeny tiny pieces to put in mine (who uses a piece of paper that small?). Thanks for that idea. I will have to mess with that. :hook

Tina

Archived