Cash Cab

The_Virginia_Hooker

The other night, Cash Cab (a game show that's done in a cab) picked up a couple. Before the driver told them what cab they were in, the woman said "Knitting Factory" (which isn't a knitting store, from what i found) Her husband/bf/friend gave the the driver the street name of the store.

After answering a bunch of questions right, they get out at the street they'd requested, had just won $1100 in cash. I just think that i'd be in heaven if i'd hop into that cab on my way to a yarn store :D

Yep, that's what the Knitting Factory is. Though on Dec. 6th, there will be a handmade craft fair, which I'm going to visit.

Everytime I get into a cab, I hope its the cash cab, but no luck yet. :)

We love that show. Some of the contestants walk away with a lot of money. I sure would like a copy of that show in Chicago.

:manyheart

We love that show too!!! I would be afraid that if I got in I would not have that far to go. You just love it when they have miles to go and the questions get really fun. I wonder if people knit at the bar? That would be fun ... but there would have to be a drink limit or very simple patterns.

We love that show too!!! I would be afraid that if I got in I would not have that far to go. You just love it when they have miles to go and the questions get really fun. I wonder if people knit at the bar? That would be fun ... but there would have to be a drink limit or very simple patterns.

I'm picturing 3 or 4 people with their WIP bags, walking into this bar saying "Uh, THIS doesn't look like knitting to me...." lol

We have a Knitting Factory here in my city too. Not really sure if its still open though. I thought it may have had to do something with knitting or something but ti doesnt. My question is "Why would you name a bar The Knitting Factory!?" lol oh well.

Archived