Hello from Boston

sewcrochet4fun

Hi,

My name is Pamela and I live in Boston, MA. I am 30, a SAHM of 3 children (Matt 11, Emily 7 & Greg 5-soon to be 6). I have spent my life (since age 2) working with several mediums but my absolute favorites are fabric & yarn. I sew almost every day (my daughter is a very spoiled recipient of dresses & outfits) and I taught myself to crochet in October 2004. I have made potholders, hats, 2 afghans, started a sweater for myself (I have the back piece done) and just started a halter for my daughter.

The halter, and my presence on this board, is thanks to Chelle of Luv2Crochet.

I found the link here from her blog and the pattern for the halter on her website. Very easy pattern and a very nice lady!

I am looking forward to having an online presence in the crochet world as I have been left to rely on myself, a couple books and free patterns online.

Excited to be here!!

Hi Pamela, Welcome to Crochetville. You have found the friendliest community on the net!!! I can't wait to see some of your creations, show off the sewing stuff too if you want. Many of us do several different types of crafts. I live on the Cape! There are a few people from Mass on here :) Welcome!!!!!!

Hi and :welcome from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Glad you decided to join us. You'll :heart this forum!

Hi, Pamela, and welcome! We started crocheting at the same time (Oct 2004) - I'm in the Providence area - looks like we have a bit in common, actually. It's nice to "meet" you, you're going to love it here!

Hi, and welcome from Western Australia. You'll love it here. One of the best things has been checking out everyone's blogs, and there are so many of us that are into all sorts of yarn and fabric activities. Hope to see you, and photos of your projects around.

Jaki:yay

Hi, I just joined too, but wanted to say that I Love Botson:manyheart . Your'e so lucky. My husband and I went there last St.Patrick's Day weekend and absolutely fell in love with the city. Well, all of New England, really, but Boston was our favorite.

Welcome to the group!

Archived