Horse Purse by KristieMN

Frazzled

I found this pattern posted by KristieMN, when I did a search for Horse Patterns. It's so wonderful! I just finished it last night, and my daughter couldn't be more pleased! She carries her purse, named "Bright", all around the house, not by the handles, but like a baby!

Here's my version of the horse purse... The head set is low, more like a Western Pleasure horse! :lol

l_faa38f6e8d4e43cca8d3e263d85ded96.jpg

l_f7075701cc5345329b6ce8b0ccc0cea7.jpg

The next one I make will be in golden Palomino color, to match my horse crazy (grown up girl) friend's horse, Romeo...

Thank you for this pattern KristieMN!:cheer

Beautiful! I've been wanting to make that purse for a while...I don't have any kids, so it'd be just for me. The only thing is, I think my hubby would be a mite embarrassed to be seen with me... hmmm....unless I make it all black and tell him, "But honey, it reminds me of you, my big, strong stallion. RAWR!" teehee!

• 1 year later...

Kristie i have made several of these and i LOVE to make them!! thanks so much for sharing the pattern!!!! :manyheart:yay:clap

not sure if this is how you post pics but i'll try...

DSCF1382

horse purse or stuffed animal

It's no wonder your daughter wants to carry the horse around all the time ~ it came out absolutely adorable! When I was a little girl, I would have thought that horse is heavenly!

Kristie i have made several of these and i LOVE to make them!! thanks so much for sharing the pattern!!!! :manyheart:yay:clap

not sure if this is how you post pics but i'll try...

DSCF1382

horse purse or stuffed animal

they both look fantastic!

I have made quite a few....and all the girls that got them....have loved them.

Thank you so much for sharing yours!

Archived