November Charity Square -Along

Super Granny

Hello! The November Charity Square-A-Long round is coming. It will be this weekend.

I'm sorry this is late getting up but I've had "One of those days" all week long

The rules are the same - - - make charity squares in the sizes, patterns, and colors you choose and give them to the charity of your choice! Some of us also make "granny daughters" (first round of granny squares), "saltines" (first two rounds of granny squares), or preemie afghans (varying in sizes). It's up to YOU to decide!

If you would like to join us, please let us know below! Also, please post your round total by Tuesday night after the round has ended!

FINAL TOTAL

super granny -- 12 - 8" squares

Jessicagil--4 scarves

40 10" squares (20 are assembled into a blanket already)

15 7" squares

4 12" squares

5 6" squares

pineknott-- 25

busy-bee-lmt-- 1 - 17" x 17" preemie afghan and 4 - 7 1/2 " squares

Due to the fact that I was late in putting this up I'm going to run it this week to so I will end it on Friday... you can do however many days you want this week...

Thanks for the extension, as I just saw this. :hug I'll have time to do some preemie blankets this way. I'm off to look for yarn and get started. :lol

LOL I cam in here all worried I forgot to post my total! Then I realized it was going till Friday. yay for us blondes. I made us look real good today!

Anyhow. I have made 40 10" squares, 6 7" squares. 1 6" square, 2 scarves, & the start of my other giving tree blanket. 20 of the 10" squares are already assembled into an afghan.

I am going to be making a but load of random squares & more Special Olympic Scarves.

I'm in, but a bit confused this month. As I recall it was supposed to have been last weekend, but I know how life is.... :eek

So when do we report?:think

I will probably get one baby blanket square done for my local group tomorrow.

The VJGC squares are being done two rows at a time for each (alternating Aran/Multi/Aran/Red/Aran/Yellow/Aran/Green/Aran/Blue/Aran). Working all twelve 12" squares at once. Presently on the Aran/Red rounds. If we are reporting rounds I can figure that out.

If the reporting is to be done Friday-Sunday, you might not hear from me 'cause I will be away from my computer. I will try to find an Internet Cafe or report on Monday.

Will there be a Charity Square Along in December? I don't plan to stop for the holidays, especially since I will have long (coast to coast) plane flights the 18th and 25th (Christmas Day!). Such trips are great for getting a whole lot of :crocheting done.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: -3/YTD: +19

Gold medal for Stashbusting: 11/09/08

Silver medal for Stashbusting: 08/24/08

Shoot the Moon (-5) 11/02/08

TeamVJGC

November Charity Square Along

I am thankful for the additional time however the cold my youngest gave me has me slow in the square making area.

Oldest came up the other day and asked where the mittens are that I promised her day care center so I sent one evening sewing them

I have not made a single square, however I do have two more days :hook

it ran this past weekend but I was so late in posting it I'm giving everybody until friday to post...
Oh, I see! We aren't counting work done this week, just last weekend. So, please put me down for three 6" squares to be sent to VJGC.

-Marzee

Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +22

Gold medal for Stashbusting: 11/09/08/Silver medal for Stashbusting: 08/24/08

Shoot the Moon (-5) 11/02/08

Team VJGC

November Charity Square Along

Archived