What projects is everybody making for the holidays

fc1123

My three nieces, nephew and father in law will all be getting an afghan. I have been working on them since January and am now finally on the last one! Also the three girls are getting a one skien scarf made with Red Heart Pink Camo!

I also made a shawl for my co-worker!

I am still hoping to make Sweet Pea shawls for all the women~I have about six or seven done and ended up giving away a few along the way.

I am making this tea set for my 2yo Hazel in SS limelight with hot pink strawberries.

I am making this for my 5yos.

It's possible I'll be making Peggytoes dragon for my 8yos.

There are sooo many people I'd love to bless, but I'm not sure at this point how much more I can accomplish. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

I have about 30 amis to give to my local CPS office. I don't make much for my family but I have four babies I have to make, I made three so far for my friend that has FOUR little girls!! I'm so happy she has four girls. lol I also am going to make her a scarf from the SNB book. I love that scarf. I might make my son some kitties, he loves kitties. I make my family stuff all year so I don't do it much at Christmas. Usually my Christmas gifts are from Plastic Canvas.

I'm making this afghan for my cousin and possibly for a Christmas wedding gift. The one for my cousin will be in cream and the other in ??? color! This is a great project because I can take it everywhere with me! Yay!!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=335

I'm going to make a snowflake pillow for a friend who LOVES snowflakes...I'll be using blue and white though!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=339

I think I'm going to do some sort of spa kits for my friends for Christmas, so I'm going to make a version of these eye masks for those...

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=328

I also was planning on making this ear warmer for my boyfriend's mom because the colors are perfect for her and the colors she wears! I showed it to a friend though and she loved it, so I may end up making more than one! If I get the time!!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=325

This magazine was very helpful to me! Didn't have to search for patterns too hard! Good news for me since I don't have the time!

I'm also going to make some little scarves for one of my cousin's 3 daughters

I've been working on a little purse for the daughter of the cousin who is getting the afghan I mentioned above! Her son is getting something, but I'm not sure what yet!!! Maybe that Indiana Jones set...that was a great idea!!

I'm making this afghan for my cousin and possibly for a Christmas wedding gift. The one for my cousin will be in cream and the other in ??? color! This is a great project because I can take it everywhere with me! Yay!!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=335

I'm going to make a snowflake pillow for a friend who LOVES snowflakes...I'll be using blue and white though!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=339

I think I'm going to do some sort of spa kits for my friends for Christmas, so I'm going to make a version of these eye masks for those...

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=328

I also was planning on making this ear warmer for my boyfriend's mom because the colors are perfect for her and the colors she wears! I showed it to a friend though and she loved it, so I may end up making more than one! If I get the time!!!

http://www.crochettoday.com/articlepage.aspx?articleid=325

This magazine was very helpful to me! Didn't have to search for patterns too hard! Good news for me since I don't have the time!

I'm also going to make some little scarves for one of my cousin's 3 daughters

I've been working on a little purse for the daughter of the cousin who is getting the afghan I mentioned above! Her son is getting something, but I'm not sure what yet!!! Maybe that Indiana Jones set...that was a great idea!!

That eyemask is so cute!!!! I just bought the Indy set. My son is ten, so I hope he doesn't feel too old for it. But he LOVES Indy so hopefully it will be good.

Isn't it cute!! I'll have to make different colors for different people though!! Then they're all a little different at least!

I think 10 is a great age for that Indy set! My cousin's son is 7, and I hope that he would like something like that...I don't know if he's even seen the movie...or any of them for that matter!! I know that when my brother was your sons age he loved Indiana Jones!! I did too, but I was older and a girl, so harder to guage! You'll have to show us the Indy set you bought him!

Isn't it cute!! I'll have to make different colors for different people though!! Then they're all a little different at least!

I think 10 is a great age for that Indy set! My cousin's son is 7, and I hope that he would like something like that...I don't know if he's even seen the movie...or any of them for that matter!! I know that when my brother was your sons age he loved Indiana Jones!! I did too, but I was older and a girl, so harder to guage! You'll have to show us the Indy set you bought him!

My son has seen all the movies and even ordered the books from school! He loves indy. I bought the pattern from etsy. I just hope I finish it in time. I have a habit of putting off stuff I know I HAVE to make. LOL

As gifts I'm making a large afghan for my in-laws, another shawl for my mom, and I have already made a shawl for my hubby's grandmother. My stepson wants me to make him a hat and scarf... he picked out this funky varigated yarn for me to use, too. And I'm making a hat and scarf for myself. I have a few other projects I'm debating about for the holidays if I have time to work on them, and one I'm doing for a friend who's birthday was yesterday.

I love all you guys ideas I'm making my fiance a scarf I got him to finally let me make him a scarf I told him he's wearing a scarf even if I have to pin it to him I told him he needs to stay warm this winter since here in Michigan it's becoming cold they are even calling for snow at least from what I heard last night. Christina92786 I made myself the eyemask love it because in the morning the light doesn't come in when my fiance gets ready for work. Though I am making a blanket out of single crochet though for a dog who's a boston terrier and loves blankets I figure the dog could use a blanket and next I'm going to make a hat for my daughters and maybe one for my dad and my fiance's dad he could use a hat and I know he would use it in the winter.

Add this knight to my list for my 8yos~just ordered the pattern today! My 11yos wants six crocheted blocks with symbols on them for a game or some kinda power or something that I don't quite understand... LOL! I also wanna make a hat for my darling with a star~Cowboy colors! The last two some kinda pattern I make up, I guess.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

I've gotthe following projects on my Christmas Crochet Docket:3 kittens for my nephew and his girlfriend who can't have pets at their apartment, a hippie sweater for my hippie-chick neice, a dinosaur for my daughter, and I've got to make my son slippers that look like tennies. He's disabled, and shoes drive him crazy and make him grumpy:yes...

If I can ever get Lola's sweater right, maybe I can get started! :lol

I plan on making one Seraphina Shawl and another Shawl (pattern undecided at this point), then I need to come up with something to make for the ladies in my women's group I am still debating on what to make. Since I have 9 people in the group I am looking at things that are quick and easy, yet useful.

Sabrina

I'm making my mother a red hat and 4 "sock monkeys" for my grandchildren from a free project sheet from Caron's soft yarn. What a job,,,I should have read more carefully, they are 24" tall, G-hook, single crochet. The monkeys may end up being Easter Monkeys:lol I'm also working on a vest for hubby, hats for grandkids, and a camo neckwarmer for when hubby goes hunting.

I got a few that will be almost literaly flying off my hooks(or needles coz I;m going to knit a few)

a Greyesh Blue(only one color) Grany Square Blanket(one big square) for my nephew

a 'monguin'(penguiin with monkey ears and tail) with a hooded granny square scarf for my friend Jamie

a flamingo(patern by Chiscrochetcrazy ) for my grandmother

an Obama Amigurumi for my mother(as a Voo Doo doll)

a pair of black fingerless gloves for my friend Brian

a Camel(patern by KristieMN) for my older sister

a bunch of wash colths, dish rags and or pot holders for my cousin who's getting married on the 20th(december)

I still need some ideas for my little brother, my dad, several of my cousin's and a few good friends, I'll probebly end up makeing amigurumi for all of them ^_^

I made Kristie's sleeping animals...well, I made the cat! My son LOVES cats! He has over 100 cats [stuffed!] that he has collected. Now I'm making him a dinosaur that I bought on etsy. It's done, but needs to be sewn together. I'm going to attach little papers to them that say like "30 minutes of game time with mom" or "30 minutes of skateboarding time" with mom.

Archived