Crochet Books

I really couldn't name one - I love all crochet books! I tend to buy them because they look so interesting and I want the pattern for ONE THING, which I may or may not ever make. But they are cool to look at!

My crochet book collection is only rivalled by my yarn stash. I LOVE all crochet books, and have been collecting them for years, and years. My faves are usually afghan books.

As far as instructional books, my favorite is "Teach Me Visually: Crocheting". I refer to it more than any of my other books because the pictures and written instructions are so clear. Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of crochet is also an excellent one, especially for more advanced techniques.

Pattern wise, I love all the books Vanna White has done.

I like to look at crochet books also even if I don't make anything out of them. I like recipe books also but don't use them either. I also read other books and they don't have anything in them to make (like harlequine books etc) So I can keep on buying crochet books just in case I might make something from them. :laughroll

I too love crochet books. Especially those that I can find at rummage and garage sales. Even if I don't produce any of the items in the book I love looking at them and getting ideas.

Archived