Hooked on Murder!!??!!

SarahsStitches

You can buy the book at Barnes and Nobles, and Borders I can't find it in stores like Meijer's or Walmart. I tried all the usual stores but the bookstores seem to be the only place to find it. I had my fiance buy it for mw yesterday there is a great granny square dishcloth in it and a receipe in it,too. I can't wait to read it so far the book is good.

I just finished Hooked on Murder this past weekend I love the book yes it is slow in some spots I laughed when Dinah and Molly were snooping in the bushes and Dinah lost her shoe. The book was fabulous and especially when Trish and Nicole tried to join the crochet group and they had knitting needles in their hand and said knitting was better and Adele said we may be the new kids on the block since crochet isn't as old as knitting but we will not be treated as the poorstepsister anymore. I found this book excellent. That's just my opinion read it for yourself and find out. Also I will one of these days make that pound cake with buttercream frosting so if anybody tries that receipe or the pattern for the Granny square dishcloth let me know.

Archived