Ripple Afghan CAL

Wow,you guys are having fun!!

Mars here's a pict of the pattern you are doing now

p><p>LoriZubie-awsome afghan,,bet that cost a bit to make. It

Ladydiva--good start,like the colors

Here's what I'm working on,, it's way bigger than this pict now :eekgetting tired of it.

:clap:hookThanks for starting this thread Crazee Crocheter!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've just finished yesterday and I'm so happy with it! it's one of 6 afghans I've got to complete for christmas presents!

S5002029.jpg

S5002033.jpg

URGH! I love this afghan but I cannot get the pattern to work out for me :( I think its the way its written

URGH! I love this afghan but I cannot get the pattern to work out for me :( I think its the way its written

Really...I found it easy to understand...believe me if it wasn't I wouldn't have even attempted it!

I'm in. I started one this afternoon. I had planned to do a round ripple next but DH decided he wanted a regular one so that is what I started. After all, I had promised to make one for him next. :lol

Just wanted to report that I was able to do 20 rows last night on my ripple. DH is amazed at how fast it is going. I estimate it will take about 90-95 rows to get it big enough for him so that is a really good start.

Oh I may join this after the christmas holidays! I found a pattern for a granny ripple and I am willing to try. My problem with ripples has always been the ending of the row. Always seem to add a stitch or two and all of a sudden its exploded in size. :eek

If anyone has any ideas of what I am doing wrong let me know!

Dreamweaver

I've just finished yesterday and I'm so happy with it! it's one of 6 afghans I've got to complete for christmas presents!

S5002029.jpg

S5002033.jpg

I just love your afghan do you have a link that you would like to share for your pattern?

Thanks so much

So Ladies and Gent how is the rippling going ?

Mine is going great! I started Tuesday and if things go right, I will finish tonight! I think I have about 11 rows to go. This is my first but it won't be my last!

I finished mine last night...well, except for weaving in alll the ends.:clap When I get that done, I will start on a round ripple.

AWESOME! :cheer pictures please!

It is completed! Hubby has it over him now, listening to some nice music (and probably snoozing soon!) Will get a pic as soon as I can and post it here.

Here's my second one. I'm currently working on a 3rd. I love these!!!

This was a gift for my daughter in Oct for her 21st birthday.

katiesafghan.jpg

I just love these colors together! I'm almost done:cheer:cheer6 more rows to go i'll post picture ASAP

This is the afghan I am making for my daughter's X-mas gift. It is the "N-hook ripple afghan" pattern and I am using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Hot Pink, Pink & White. This is the first ripple pattern I have been able to follow (except for a round ripple).

th_100_0889.jpgth_100_0890.jpg

Pam

This is the afghan I am making for my daughter's X-mas gift. It is the "N-hook ripple afghan" pattern and I am using Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Hot Pink, Pink & White. This is the first ripple pattern I have been able to follow (except for a round ripple).

th_100_0889.jpgth_100_0890.jpg

Pam

I like Your colors very nice

Archived