Ripple Afghan CAL

So i am making an afghan for my cousin in Red Heart Super Saver yarn. The color is Medium Thyme. I love the color of fabric it makes. It is so beautiful. So who wants to join me in making a ripple afghan? I would really appreciate that other people will be working on one just like it with me. :clap Click Here for the pattern that i will be using. It works pretty fast so i hope to finish it within a reasonable amount of time.

Happy Crocheting!

The Crazee Crocheter

:crocheting

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i am 10 rows into it and i started it earlier today. :clap It is going to be so much fun to finish. I am excited to give it to my cousin. I love her to death. I will post pictures of my progress when i return home from my aunts house. I am thinking of making her a matching scarf and beanie. But I dont know if I am or not I hope to have extra yarn. Its kind of weird because i take my crocheting to school sometimes and I crochet in my free time. My teachers ask ," I have never seen a boy who can crochet." It makes me happy when some teachers dont even know what i am doing. :haha It makes me so happy when that happens because i then have to explain it to them when they ask. :flying I am about to go to bed so :night:wgrin

Save the drama for your :llama

I've made one using that pattern before and it works up very quickly!

I'm actually thinking of starting one with chenille pretty soon, but I'm still debating it. I have a couple other things that I would like to finish but this seems to be pulling me in, so...:blush Let me think about it some more. LoL

Ok, I'm in. I started my ripple last night while watching a crime show with dh. LoL I am making the sumptuous ripple afghan from the Lion brand website, using some colors I picked up a while ago that were discontinued. I am already on the second round of color changes (for the life of me, I can't think of the word right now. Bleh.) It is going quickly but much smaller than I had thought it would be.

crazee crocheter.... it is nice to have a young man on board... I am an equal opportunity doer... I believe men should know how to cook and clean and women should know how to use tools and check the oil in their car...

Lorena, I love your granny ripple pattern -- is that a free pattern from the web? It looks great in the colors you chose.

Yes it is a free pattern on the web. I found it on Ravelry....

Cool Loremore! I just finsihed a rectangle granny in the exact same colors. I am tempted to use my left overs to start a granny ripple. I love it!!!

msmusic- I was looking for a pattern this morning to and came across this one http://*****************/grannyripple.html

I looks like that link isn't working just look on http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/afghans.php

Same thing happend to me! How did you search for it? maybe it can be found that way?

Yes it is a free pattern on the web. I found it on Ravelry....

Do you remember which pattern you used on Ravelry ~ the Project Linus pattern or the one by Lyn?

The project Linus one!

Archived