One Woman's Stash!

lol i think my family would have a fit if they saw my stash..lol i have similar amount but its all in tubs in my stash walk in cupboard at the end of the hallway..

and when we buy a house next year im making sure i have a place for my stash. :D cos my stash is important :D

wow what a steal..75$ holy moly. i always find people who dont knit and are liquidating the content of older ladies homes they just assume yarn is like dust bunnies...nothing anyone wants to take home. it is pretty good for my end of that i have gotten super high end wools and silks for a dollar and they thought i was crazy for paying that high

Well, I ended up with 3 boxes full of patterns and pattern books yesterday also. :cheer Grandma is going to keep the patterns and books that I don't think I'll use. Her friend was also into quilting, sewing and knitting.

My hubby keeps laughing about my yarn stash now, because I did have my own before I got hers :P...

You are SET UP!! You'll be working through your new yarn for a long time to come! And if I were the original owner, I would definitely want my yarn to go to such a nice person who was so happy to get it.

Archived