Scrap-ghan-Along, anyone?

_Stacy_

well i finally finished my sons scrapghan....he loves it and even though it hits about 70 in his room nightly because he won't open a window or use a fan he uses it constantly...even the cats love it. it is the Aztec sun fro the favorite ripple afghans

I just logged in and saw your finished scrapghan-beautiful! Did you design it yourself, or is there an actual pattern to follow? Not colorwise, but...you know what I mean! :clap

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, everyone here as absolutely AWESOME patterns! I have only made 2 blankets in my life, and I am still finishing the 2nd! My 3rd is a scrapghan of sorts, but I am not using scraps. It is a multicolored honycomb style afghan. I will post a picture of it soon! Maybe...y'all are just too good!

Okay, everyone here as absolutely AWESOME patterns! I have only made 2 blankets in my life, and I am still finishing the 2nd! My 3rd is a scrapghan of sorts, but I am not using scraps. It is a multicolored honycomb style afghan. I will post a picture of it soon! Maybe...y'all are just too good!

Oh please do post a pict. I love seeing other peoples work.

I do warn you, however, if you stay on c'ville for very long, your list of projects (and that includes blanket) will GROW immensely. we have some AWSOME designers here like smoothfox, kristie, darski, brenda, etc (please forgive me if I did not mention your name in my list, it is by NO means a slur to your design ability, just had to stop somewhere in the list :) ).

Sandy

I just started my first ever scrap-ghan. The pattern is from 'The Ultimate Book of Scrap Afghans' a booklet from American School of Needlework. It's called Festive Journey. So far I have done 2 panels and started a 3rd. Since I am off today and tomorrow, I hope to get a few more done.

post-23834-135897421589_thumb.jpg

Hi Tia, Welcome to the thread. I do look forward to seeing a picture of your ghan when you finish it.

Hi Jennifer, That is looking great so far. Please keep us updated on your progress.

I just love the look of scrappies. all the different ways they can come out.

Sandy

Archived