New from NC

rltc

Hello, my name is Becky. I'm 27 years old and a SAHM of 2 little ones, an 3 2/3 year old boy and an 8 month old girl. I'm also going to be a college student starting August.:cheer

I am still learning to crochet, and actually haven't completed anything. I have an afghan that I am making for my son (figuring that he'll love it because his mommy made it, even if it looks horrible). It's about 2/3 done, but I needed a break so I started a scarf for my niece's birthday in August. I have a book with some different stitches, so I just picked a stitch (textured stitch) and went with it. I am using pink baby soft yarn (her favorite color is pink) and thought about instead of fringe I might trim the ends with pink Fun Fur. Let you know how it turns out. Yeah I know I should probably not have started my first project as an afghan! Especially when some days I don't even have time to work on it.

Right now I should be in the bed but instead I am enjoying some me time. I don't get too much of that and have to grab it when I can. I'll be paying for it tomorrow though. Coffee will be on my menu probably!

But anyway, I ran across this site while searching for some patterns, which took me to someone's blog. Which was linked to here! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions being a beginner, and I'm sure I'll find the answers here. Glad to meet you all!

:hi and :welcome from Nashville, TN glad you found us.

You will find the answers to all your crochet questions here :) Someone here always knows the answer or can give you a link to a website that can help.

This is a wonderful group of ladies and guys :)

Barbara

Go for it, Becky! I'm a divorced mom of a 13 yr old, and we're healthy & happy! After he was born, I finished my masters and went on for a PhD. YOU CAN DO IT!

Glad you're here!

:rose Catherine

Archived