Fox's I LOVE MY COUNTRY Series- Testing over

SmoothFox

UPDATE: I created a side by side version also so now there is a set.

Testing is over with. Just waiting for the few people I let test to get back to me. Will need a few testers for the side by side version also.

I created this patriotic 6 x 9 rectangle and decided I'd let just a couple of people test it for me. Same rules apply, all testers in the US and Canada need to send a square or two for my charity heart afghans.

I changed the name to be I LOVE MY COUNTRY because there are a lot of countries in the world and maybe some of the crocheter's would like to make this pattern in their countries colors.

2726652682_faaee74286_m.jpg2728734910_e6c9a220f5_m.jpg

Send an email to SmoothFoxLover@yahoo.com if you are interested.

I received charity squares from the following people.

Here is the list of contributors to the charity afghans of this pattern.

08/10/08 Diane S, Cincinnati, OH - 2 squares

08/12/08 Peggy J, Chandler, AZ 1 square

Donna

Another gorgeous project from you, I would love to test this for you...like I said in the PM, I have the heart of a child square in an envelope already, I am going to be making a visit to the post office to mail a few things, but would love to open the one to you and add to that envelope....I will send you a pm for this as well.

I'll send you an email from yahoo.com

I can't figure out how to attach things here on crochetville.org

Donna

Another gorgeous project from you, I would love to test this for you...like I said in the PM, I have the heart of a child square in an envelope already, I am going to be making a visit to the post office to mail a few things, but would love to open the one to you and add to that envelope....I will send you a pm for this as well.

Gotcha covered Julee. Your pattern is on it's way. I'm honored that you asked!

Donna

Thanks! I'll get busy on real quick like!! Thanks for letting me test for you!! I love your designs!! They all show so much heart (literally and figuritively-sorry about the spelling).

Thanks again!!

Julee

You don't have to be in the USA to test the square. Just if you live in the US or Canada and want to test, please send a square or two of the pattern for the charity heart afghans of this pattern.

Donna

I am not in the US, but that is a beautiful square.

I agree!

Hey I'm working on a second version with side by side hearts instead of up and down hearts. Will be done with it tonight.

Donna

I like the name change. It's Fox's International Square too!!

Julee

I agree!

Hey I'm working on a second version with side by side hearts instead of up and down hearts. Will be done with it tonight.

Donna

Wow, That's awesome!!! You're just designing up a storm!!

Julee

p.s. Just getting ready to pop an email over to you about the pattern.

Well I am TRYING but my husband doesn't understand that CROCHETING IS MORE IMPORTANT than his dinner!!

LOL

Donna

Wow, That's awesome!!! You're just designing up a storm!!

Julee

p.s. Just getting ready to pop an email over to you about the pattern.

You did a great job.

The second version with the hearts side by side is now in testing.

I looked at your photostream and you'd be a good candidate to test the Pretty in Pink because of your doily experience.

Donna

This was so easy to make and very fast. I absolutely love it and I think so many other people will too.

I hope this works here is the picture

Foxs I love my Country

I am done.......and love this version too.............I was thinking for an afghan the up and down version would be great for the edges of an afghan, and the side by side for the rest.

Awesome work you do Donna!!!

Here is a link to the picture

Foxs I love my country side by side hearts

I am done.......and love this version too.............I was thinking for an afghan the up and down version would be great for the edges of an afghan, and the side by side for the rest.

Awesome work you do Donna!!!

Here is a link to the picture

Foxs I love my country side by side hearts

your rectangle looks great, congrats.

Archived