Bead Work Necklace

DEMET

I made this few weeks ago and my mother added the metal piece and crytal at the center. I used lavender thread and same color tiny seed beeds. I really like how it looks and I think it looks even better with my mother's touch. ( I learned to make this kind of rope work from her )

Here is the picture, I also posted on my blog (picture is clickible)

2711897101_96228a65fd_m.jpg

Demet

You do beautiful work. Where do you get all your patterns? I love several things shown on your blog and in your photo albums. Beautiful, beautiful work.

You do beautiful work. Where do you get all your patterns? I love several things shown on your blog and in your photo albums. Beautiful, beautiful work.

I make most of my doilies from magazines (heavily magic/decorative crochet magazines, some of them are belong to Turkish designers, some of them are my designs, the humming bird is my design, pillow edge is also)

This crocheted bead neclace is just simple rope work, it is very common work with different number of beads, I did not use pattern for it. I think the center made it different (Well, my mother placed the center)

Thank you for your comment, it is very encouruging:)

Demet

• 2 weeks later...

Archived