crochet world

kkms

so i was elfed some crochet world magazines and i love them - as does my 8 year old whose already doing a couple of patterns from them - her first time reading a pattern. well i am looking for the lastest edition and can't find it anywhere - where does on find these magazines? i have looked at michaels, ac moore and walmart -

thanks everyone - i have checked barnes and noble and borders! uggg oh and i have checked joanns - i just don't have the extra money right now to subscribe - i maybe able to get it as an xmas presant but thats still a while to go! boo hoo

check this site out...for the price of a couple mags....1 year, delivered to your home, no hunting for copies and missing the one you want.

http://shop.lowpricesubs.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=180

(I'm thinking I'mgoing to use it to "renew" my 3 year subscription :D, but b/c it's a wholesaler, I don't know if I might get two copies for a year :eek, so I'll have to Bmark the site and hope it's still good/similar in a couple years)

HTH

(PS I saw this when someone else posted it a few weeks ago)

• 2 weeks later...

i think it's for sale at Hasting's and Books a million .. but seriously, check out the subscription prices on annie's attic. i just got an email saying they are having a half off subscription price with a year free. dont know if that's just current subscribers or everyone, but worth checking in to.

well when i saw the email from annies attic - i got my grandmother to agree to get it for me for my birthday - hehe!!!! so i signed up for it.

but if anyone is willing to give up their recent issue i would appreciate it.

kris

The best way is to subscribe to Crochet world and get it through the mail. They also offer a discount off a whole year subscription, rather than going into a store for each new addition.

Those who used to receive hooked on Crochet and Annie's Attic magazine, has merged into Crochet World

Archived