nana's request

mythunderbird

nana does not know how to move her posting so am doing it for her . this is her request , i just moved it for her so in responding to this request NANA is the one to contact

squares for a special afghan NANA's request

ive never asked for anything before, so here it goes. i would like to know if some of the ladies or gentelmen here on the vill would like to help me with a afghan. it would be for a raffel for a fellow enployee were my husband works. you see she has small cell lung cancer. she has 3 childern anda singel mom. the boy is 16, girls are 13 and 9. the company is doing some things for, but i would to make a afghan for their raffel. 12" squares would be great. iam also makeing mom one so she can have it when she goes in for her chemo. if you would like to help me please pm me. thank you all so much.

thank you ladies for your help.:angel:cry your angels in my book. ive had people ask about colors and patterns. what ever color or pattern is fine.again thank you.:hug:hug:hug:manyheart

sent 3 squares out Wednesday. Hope they are useful. Plain old granny squares with a single crochet border to make them 12" I love granny squares but many of the groups I'm on don't or won't use them. Glad I could help out in some small way.

Nana, I promised some squares for your ghan, but being so new I am having a terrible time with the patterns:lol I am going to have Proudmama762003 help me:crocheting these so that I don't disappoint you by not sending any..I hope they will be satisfactory..BIG HUGS They should be out by the end of the week.:yes I am very honored that you let me help:yay :hug

loopy, iam just now starting to do the out side row i white. i have seven so i thought i better start stitching arond these. will post when iam done. aspensnana, please send ones you made. to me it dont matter what they look like, you put your heart in making them and thats what counts. any squares you want to send would be fine. nothing would dissapoint me ok. i t means alot to me that all you ladies are helping with ths afghan. THANK YOU all so much.:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

Archived