nana's request

mythunderbird

just wanted to up date you on the afghan. ive recieved alot of squares, but i want to get a few more befor i start to put it together. so many beautiful colors cant decide how to do the colors. i want to also thank you ladies for your help. also i sent each person a little gift from me. its not much but it comes from my heat. please let me know when you get them. would like to know if you like it. ok. THANK YOU again for all your help.:hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart

thank you craftykitten. debbq nd tammy recieved your squares today. thank you so much they are beautifull.:hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart

yes, kathy i did recieve your squares. so sorry i didnt let you know. craftykitten i recieved your square sat. it is beautifull. thank you so much. all the squares i have recieved are beautifull. thank you all so much. will be putting it together this week sometime. will show you all how it looks. i promise. thank you all again so much for your help.:hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart

yes i have enough squares now. received 3 from linda kules today. their beautifull. thank you so much. ive gotten 3 strips done today so far. should have it all done by the end of the wee. i have 30 squares and without the borader it fits my queen size bed. it is so pretty. will post pic for sure when iam done. the raffel is sept 6. thank you ladies again for all your help.:hug:hug:hug:hug:manyheart

Nana, I just wanted to let you know that I received you "little gift" yesterday. And is is adorable and yes, I love it. I will post a pic after others have received theirs. I don't want to spoil the surprise. Thank you soooo much for sending it. Very, very sweet of you.

Debby

Archived