hello from the UK

hello, my name is siouxsie and i am 35 years old, i have three kids, married, one fat cat, and numerous tropical fish, and ummm i crochet!!!, i picked up knitting a couple of years ago, and have switched to crochet :hook recently i love crochet and its really fast moving, also its easier on my hands ,i do still knit though mainly into lace knitting, i get my supplies off ebay and its really crap at the moment for crochet patterns here in the UK, in america you guys are really lucky as you seem to have more pattern choices and more crochet magazines, and more nicer yarns too!!, anyways i am really glad i joined here :c9 and look forward to showing you my latest projects , take care all, and happy crocheting :clap:hook

Hello!! :welcome to Crochetville from my side of the Channel! I understand totally your complaints about yarn over here in Europe - its not much better on the continent! I am waiting impatiently to go visit the US in one week so I can buy some "good yarn" Welome!!:hug

:hi and :welcome from Nashville, Tennessee USA

You will find many (more than you will ever need) patterns here on crochetville or at least there are links to them.

I have 2 notebooks stuffed full of patterns I printed off the internet.

Glad you found us. :hook

Barbara

Archived