Testers Found 6 testers needed for girls summer dresses

Testers found thank you.

I have had several people volunteer to test only to never be heard from agian. Please if you volunteer to test make sure you do it. If something comes up and you are unable to test please let me know so that I can find another, thank you

that being said I need 2-3 testers for each dress. these dresses range in size from 2T to 8. I need you to look for stitch count, spelling errors, and any confusing parts. Please check guage carefully. yarn used is simply soft and size g hook. I would like these tested and would like to see clear photos in 2-3 weeks

please email me at mytreasuredheirlooms@yahoo.com if you would like to test this pattern

Image1-3.jpg

Here is a picture of the scrappy granny dress I tested for her. Turned out cute, although I didn't have a cute model for mine like some others:)

My grand-daughters are in WA. I also posted a picture in the show and tell under the children's item, but wanted to post here so you can see:)

grannysquaredress1.jpg

Yvette

Here is a picture of the scrappy granny dress I tested for her. Turned out cute, although I didn't have a cute model for mine like some others:)

My grand-daughters are in WA. I also posted a picture in the show and tell under the children's item, but wanted to post here so you can see:)

grannysquaredress1.jpg

Yvette

THE DRESSES ARE ALL JUST SUPER!!! MAKES ME WISH I HAD A LITTLE

GIRL!!! FOUND OUT MY 1ST GRANDBABY DUE IN DEC WILL BE A BOY

(I HAVE 5 BOYS) SO NO PINK STUFF TO CROCHET YET!!!

YVETTE - YOUR DRESS IS GORGEOUS ALSO - SOME LITTLE GIRL WILL BE A LUCKY ONE - GREAT TESTING JOB!!!

Archived