Testers Needed for bolero cardigan pattern

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Does anyone have about 8 hours to try making this bolero I came up with. I was looking for one similar on Friday night in black and didn't have much luck, the store bought ones were so generic looking, I decided if I worked fast, I could have the cardigan done by Saturday afternoon (wedding). I did get it done in time and I loved the way it looked, I wore it with a black a line skirt and a dressy tank top like shirt. It brought the outfit together nicely. The second one I made was made of a rayon boucle yarn and it draped so nicely. The one pictured here is made with a mohair blend yarn that is sooo soft. I am wanting to sell my pattern on Ebay and typed up a version of it last night. I havent' added photos to the pattern yet, but plan to. If anyone can start working on this project right away and give me any feedback on it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for all the replies to this thread. I think everyone has a copy of the pattern. Please let me know how it's going and how much of which type of yarn you used.

Thanks,

Donna

:cheer

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0160.jpg

Does anyone have about 8 hours to try making this bolero I came up with. I was looking for one similar on Friday night in black and didn't have much luck, the store bought ones were so generic looking, I decided if I worked fast, I could have the cardigan done by Saturday afternoon (wedding). I did get it done in time and I loved the way it looked, I wore it with a black a line skirt and a dressy tank top like shirt. It brought the outfit together nicely. The second one I made was made of a rayon boucle yarn and it draped so nicely. The one pictured here is made with a mohair blend yarn that is sooo soft. I am wanting to sell my pattern on Ebay and typed up a version of it last night. I havent' added photos to the pattern yet, but plan to. If anyone can start working on this project right away and give me any feedback on it, I would really appreciate it.

Donna-

I am using the JA Rainbow Boucle and had to frog cause I missed a stitch, but I am almost done with the back piece. The patterns seems pretty straight forward and I hope to get it done this weekend. I will e-mail you with any "problems" I may have. This is a great pattern-thanks so much for letting me test it!

Archived