Letters E and F Pillows

Woven N Spun

Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted new letters in awhile. Things got kind of crazy with hubby being home for 2 weeks :clap . It was a kind of crazy I can get used to. Anyway...with him back to work, I was able to get some other things worked on...so here are letters E and F. N and S are still with my testers and I hope to have some feedback soon.

wovenspun_esm.jpg

wovenspun_fsm.jpg

For those tracking and eagerly awaiting the next letters, after I post N and S I will be working on G H I and L

So stay tuned.

Thanks again for all the encouragement :hug I have received. It's been great.

The patterns are on my website.

These letters are awesome and I'm one of those waiting for more. I plan on making both my daughters names for their walls. We have a long trip coming up so I'm hunting down small project patterns for the drive, these are perfect!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Woohoo you've almost got Michelle done! lol I'm sending the M to Germany with mom I think, baby's due any day now!

I promise I'll finish my T for Tim today after she leaves. It'll be just me and dad for 3 weeks... *shudder* Plenty of time to crochet!

And just out of curiosity, what on earth are you doing with all your prototypes? lol

And just out of curiosity, what on earth are you doing with all your prototypes? lol

Thanks Anne and everyone else. it's good to be back in the swing of things :hook

As for what I am doing with the samples....well....right now lots of the kids in my neigborhood are pretty happy. Not sure yet what I am going to do with letters that haven't been spoken for yet...but I am sure we will be creative with those. My tester (Denise) is also making every single letter and is making pillows out of them and is doing something similar. :D

:wooThese are soooooo cool! You are VERY creative! My little niece would love having her name done. She won't go to bed without the afghan I made her. I will keep checking for the finished letters (her name is Sidnie), oh wow...:cheer I'm excited! Great work!!!!!!!! :hook

Archived