YAY its arrived!!

:cheerHooray!! :cheer

my lemon fairy floss has finally arrived.. i'll be getting the rainbow granny square quillow:crocheting done this week for the impending arrival of my best friend's baby :yay

FAIRY FLOSS EVERYWHERE

i have found it easy to work with.. i am using a 6mm/J/10 hook and it works nicely.. although you dont want to be using it for a pattern that requires you to put stitches in the top of stitches.. ive found that stitching into spaces is easier to keep track of.. i luv it cos of the cuddly feeling of it..

Beautiful! I'm happy for you and what a lucky baby to be wrapped in such softness!

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Shelley

Oh how yummy looking! I've never heard of it before...guess I need to try it now!

Me, too. It looks so nice and soft.

:manyheart

Do you happen to know if they ship outside of Australia? I didn't see anything about it on the website. I love that yarn!!!

i dont know if they ship outside of australia.. but im sure i can chat to the manager of my local store for those that are interested in it.. i dont mind helping out.. if they dont ship it maybe i can help with that..

Cheers

Dee

i dont know if they ship outside of australia.. but im sure i can chat to the manager of my local store for those that are interested in it.. i dont mind helping out.. if they dont ship it maybe i can help with that..

Cheers

Dee

That's very kind of you! I would be interested in ordering some in the future. :D

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING FAIRY FLOSS----

i have spoken to the manager of my local store and she is happy to send yarn overseas as per the usual mail ordering they do.. the customer pays for the item and postage using a credit card and the item is mailed out to you..

so fairy floss is available to everyone :D

Is there a website to go to??

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING FAIRY FLOSS----

i have spoken to the manager of my local store and she is happy to send yarn overseas as per the usual mail ordering they do.. the customer pays for the item and postage using a credit card and the item is mailed out to you..

so fairy floss is available to everyone :D

Archived