Patterns Available only through August

While searching for some Granny square patterns, I discovered that one of the acrylic yarn manufacturers is discontinuing the acrylic business. The patterns (Solutia Inc) will only be available through August. Here's the link with explanation...link to the patterns is at bottom of page. I know that these were very popular amongst crocheters, so didn't want you to miss out!

http://www.acrilan.com/pages/exit.html

If this is the wrong place to post this, please feel free to move it. This is my very first post in the new forum!!:cheer

I found a lot of them that I liked and saved too, I especially liked the knit Argyle afghan. I might try that one in the future sometime.

:frog

Thanks for posting this! Not too long ago I tried to go there and saw they'd taken all the patterns down and I was bummed out because there were some things there that I really like that I hadn't saved or printed. I'm so glad they've put them back up for a while! :clap

hi, first i want to say:welcome , then i want to say:ty :ty :ty :day , what awesome patterns they have there. i have never seen this site and downloaded alot of them so i:ty :ty for sharing, glad to have you here with us.:hug vicki

Thanks for the link, I found some really interesting patterns. I'll be adding them to my ever-growing "To-Do List"..... I'm so bad at stockpiling patterns, but it's just so much fun! :D

Archived