I encourage you to subscribe- Talking Crochet

http://www.crochetmagazine.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL1908_patt2.html

That link is to a free pattern - the Marigold Garden (MAM) Afghan that was featured in my current Talking Crochet E-newsletter from Carol Alexander.

More to the point this month, she has a good article on substituting yarns.. we all ask about that one at some time or another.

There is a link on that page for you to subscribe if you have not done so already. I always find her enews to be useful and I love her freebie patterns as well.

http://www.crochetmagazine.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL1908_patt2.html

That link is to a free pattern - the Marigold Garden (MAM) Afghan that was featured in my current Talking Crochet E-newsletter from Carol Walker.

More to the point this month, she has a good article on substituting yarns.. we all ask about that one at some time or another.

There is a link on that page for you to subscribe if you have not done so already. I always find her enews to be useful and I love her freebie patterns as well.

Ok, I was a little confused until I clicked on the link. You mean Carol Alexander.:)

Ok, I was a little confused until I clicked on the link. You mean Carol Alexander.:)

thanks for the heads up... I fixed it.

My little pea brain has been considering my Barbara Walker Treasuries lately.

I love this newsletter...great information...and because of getting that newsletter, I ended up in an issue of Crochet! magazine...

I get this too. I printed out the charlestion Garden, even though I hate putting together the squares. I had a pattern once, and can't find it now, that took 7 grannies, and you crocheted a ripple out to the side, creating a line of grannies in the middle. Garden something..........(I guess you had to be there) :shrug

Archived