Nursing Home Charity

crochet-addict

Hello! I was just reading this post! I am currently a DON in a nursing home and this is an AWESOME idea!!! I know how important gifts are, especially when they think no one thinks about them! Do you still need squares????

great blog on charity! can't wait to see you update. 89 squares!! fantastic!!

I love your name too!

Ally

I make small lapgahns for bingo prizes at our local care center the people love them Im the only one doing it so I dont get alot done , Im also making an afghan for a fund raiser to restore our old church after I get that done maybe I can make a couple of squares for you.

Please send me your address as I have 192 9" sqares I can send to you for the nursing home. They are the traditioanl grannysquare pattern.

Thanks

Linda

th_P6140063.jpg Ally this is a picture of one I made for bingo at our local care center There is a clickable picture in show and tell I think april 7 to see it you have to go back. I hope its ok to put a picture here if not someone delete it. PLEASE

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at her profile and I think May 22nd was the last time she was on

I sent her a im and she never answered.

I was going to try to send a couple squares but I will wait till someone hers from her I really hope everything is ok with her. :think

when was her baby due? I'm not sure but was wondering if that's why she hasn't been on?

I think it was the beginning of July. I was thinking the same thing. I have her addy but I believe I read somewhere that squares sent to her were returned? Hopefully it's just something harmless - when 'real life' takes over, you forget that cyber life continues on the Ville :)

Hello ladies!

Everything is ok, thanks for caring about me! We were experiencing computer problems and it turned out to be our internet modem was bad. Thank you to everyone that has sent squares, I still want to do this for the nursing home it just might have to wait awhile because this pregnancy is really kicking my butt and we have been having a heat wave here.

Thanks again!

Hi Ally - I promised you squares, but I didn't send them yet. Do you want me to hold them for awhile and continue making some here and there, then send you all I have later?

Archived