A favor.............

teakaycee

Good evening ladies.

First let me say Thank you so much for all the wonderful squares that have been sent for my mom to make her a Comfortghan due to the passing of her furry buddy (Jake) *one great doggie* I am waiting for the last few squares and then I will be putting it together for all you to see!

Now... my daughter... who is a great little mommy herself... has been helping me lately with some of my commits of charity squares... and we talk about all you wonderful ladies here... So I told her to join in on the fun. Well she did this evening.... I'm really excited. She's going to have fun here.

This brings me to my favor........... I know she's new... and she has to be here for 30 days and has to have 30+ posts to be able to ask for charity squares of her own.... and after all the lovely squares sent to me ... I hate to ask again for squares.... but on her behalf.... she would like to make her Pastor's wife a Comfortghan. A few years ago she was in a car accident and hurt her back and mostly neck. She has to undergo some quite painful procedures to relieve the fluid and pressure on her back and neck. She has to have this done a few times a year for who knows how long. She's starting to get nervous as she has to have one of these procedures done this month. My daughter wants to make her a Comfortghan wrap up in for any of her future procedures.

Would it be too much to ask for help with the squares?

If this isnt appropriate for me to be asking for her and/or this soon after my own request... please let me know.

Thank you all so very much!!!:manyheart

I just knew it.......... I knew you would come through............ boy is God Good!!!

Well........... lets see....

She would like:

8" squares

shades of blues (with white would be great too)

no time frame

Thank you all so much................. this is going to be a great surprise and comfort to Nita (Pastor's wife)

:hug:manyheart:hug

:ty

:mug

Oh... you can send them to me .... I will be helping her put the 'ghan together anyway.

I'll PM anyone that needs my address!

You got it Tam. I'll try and get a couple done by the end of this weekend. I'll PM you if I still need your address

Joyce

I just knew it.......... I knew you would come through............ boy is God Good!!!

Well........... lets see....

She would like:

8" squares

shades of blues (with white would be great too)

no time frame

Thank you all so much................. this is going to be a great surprise and comfort to Nita (Pastor's wife)

Oh... you can send them to me .... I will be helping her put the 'ghan together anyway.

I'll PM anyone that needs my address!

alright...

this is the sweetest thing ladies!!

like my mom said,

i'm new on here

and i'm sorry for asking for something so soon...

i just really wanted something Nita could wrap up in,

and that is made from the heart!

this means so much to me,

and i know it will mean worlds to Nita!!

you are all so generous...

thank you so very much!!

I can do a couple of squares and help out with this. Do I need to send them to you Tam, or will I be sending them to your daughter? I still have your addy sitting here on my desk. :hug:manyheart

Happy to send you a couple! Will start today!;)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Tam- Got mine ready to go, can you re- pm me your address or have Jamie PM me hers?

And yes.... lol we ARE all 3 close enough a coffee date sounds do-able!

:ty sweetie.... PMing you here shortly............ God Bless you.

getting together for :mug would be fabulous. Totally have to plan something when the weather gets nicer!!!

I can do a couple of squares and help out with this. Do I need to send them to you Tam, or will I be sending them to your daughter? I still have your addy sitting here on my desk. :hug:manyheart

You are such a doll............ Thank you sweetie!!!! You can send them to me... as I will be helping her put the 'ghan together. :hug:manyheart :ty

teakaycee, I think I still have your address cause I sent a square for your mom.

So I'll go to my stash grab some pretty blue yarn.

:hug

Thank you :ty Thank you................ I'm telling you... God is so good.... such angels here!

Please PM me so I have an address. I have two squares ready to go!

:ty dear! Appreciate it greatly! PMing you shortly. :hug

I'm in! I still have your address and will try to get a square or two out by the weekend.

Thank you hon!!!! My daughter is going to be so excited when she sees this thread later tonight! :hug:manyheart

I also deleted your address after sending the other squares..:( Please send it again as I will love to help out ..:yes

PMing you shortly also.............. thank you sweetie........... you are too too kind!:hug:manyheart

Thank you .... :ty ..... Thank you!!!!!

okay wow!!

i know i already said thank you...

but i think i need to say it again!!

you ladies are too kind!

thank you so, so much!!

i'm so excited to get this started for Nita.

thanks again!!

:yay

Be glad to send a square--if there isn't a time frame I can send some

in a couple of weeks--wrapping up a couple of projects:)

Sheree

Be glad to send a square--if there isn't a time frame I can send some

in a couple of weeks--wrapping up a couple of projects:)

Sheree

That would be fabulous..............Thank you!:hug:manyheart

your help is very much appreciated!!

teakaycee, I have a square ready to be sent. I thought I had your address, but I don't.

I sent you a square for your mother and I don't even know if it arrived yet.

Can you PM your adress again hun.

1 navy blue/white and 1 country blue/white on the way tam!

Oh my................... Thank you Heather!!!! So very much!!!!

I put two blue squares in the mail last night!! :crocheting

thank you... :ty thank you

teakaycee, I have a square ready to be sent. I thought I had your address, but I don't.

I sent you a square for your mother and I don't even know if it arrived yet.

Can you PM your adress again hun.

How wonderful ..... thank you!

Oh... hon.................YES I got your square for mom......... I posted your name on the thread for mom's 'ghan......:ty

I will PM you shortly!!!

Archived