I was sketched crocheting!

What a wonderful gift! I'm so glad you were able to catch his eye before he was gone. Do have this lovely sketch framed. And I would love to see you use it as your avatar here at Crochetville. (Listen to me telling you what to do, but... if you need it downsized you can go to Online Image Resizer and take it to the correct size.)

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone! It was a real treat for me and I'm definitely going to frame it.

What a wonderful gift! I'm so glad you were able to catch his eye before he was gone. Do have this lovely sketch framed. And I would love to see you use it as your avatar here at Crochetville. (Listen to me telling you what to do, but... if you need it downsized you can go to Online Image Resizer and take it to the correct size.)

That's a great idea! As soon as I get home tonight, I'm going to rezise it. Thank you!

Thanks for the compliments on the curls! I have a love/hate relationship with them.

Janet, I was crocheting a purse for my Swap Swap Gals secret swap! This month's theme is purses.

Archived