The Detroit Children's Hospital needs your help!! *UPDATE pg 4*

kestrel5287

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I dropped off the first supply of hats the the hospital! They seemed to really like them!!! :clap:cheer A lot of the nurses came to ooh and aah at the pretty hats! I had 13 hats total this time around. I haven't gotten enough squares yet (which i requested in this thread) but that's ok. I can't wait to be able to bring more hats in next month!! I decided that I'm going to deliver every month on the first. So if anyone else would like to donate hats or squares, please, please let me know!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has sent things so far!!

:hug,

Krystal

Carol, I received your hats and kercheifs yesterday!:clap They are so beautiful, I can't wait to get a pic and put them on here if you don't mind! Thank you so much for doing this!

You guys astound me with your generousity!!

Snowbird, I recieved your package yesterday! 19 hats!!!!:eek that is amazing! Thank you so much for being so generous!

Snowbird she received them...Look up a few posts on this page

Krystal, I have a bunch of rectangles that didn't get sent to WUA because I was ill and didn't get the ends woven in. Since they are in CSS if I weave in the ends would you be able to use them for lapghans or babyghans?

Hi

I have been looking for a place to donate approximately 350 afghan squares. I had made them for someone who planned to make blankets for a homeless shelter and then gave up the project. I would for them to find a "good home". I live in Sterling Heights. Please let me know if you or anyone else might be interested.

Thanks

Linda

Sorry.....if you are interested in the squares I can always be reached via e-mail at Kulaslk@wowway.com

I also would like to donate some afghans and baby blankets if anyone knows of a charity looking for these items.:)

Kulaslk and Crochet_Gram - I just pm'd you both! Thanks so much for volunteering! And Kulaslk, 350 squares is a LOT! I can't believe you've made that many! :eek

Hopefully you ladies are still interested in sending!

:hug,

Krystal

Krystal, I have a hat made up and I am going to try my hand at a kerchief or two. I shall be PMing you for the address.

Krystal ... I sent you a PM ... happy to help!

P.S. I grew up in the Detroit area ... long, long, long time ago!!!

:cheer

Archived