The Detroit Children's Hospital needs your help!! *UPDATE pg 4*

kestrel5287

Hi Krystal,

Began the hat last night ... will work on it all day today ... looking forward to sending it to you SOON! Glad to help!

OH! My friend, who is a cancer survivor, told me to be certain I used a VERY SOFT YARN when making these caps & hats ... she said the skull is very sensitive and worsted weight regular type yarn is very scratchy.

Am also checking our local pediatric oncology center to see if they take cap / hat donations too.

:cheer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is ... hope it will help ... give me mailing instuctions via PM or email ... Thank you for allowing me to participate!

~ Nevie

1080521Chemohat004.jpg

1080521Chemohat005.jpg

1080521Chemohat003.jpg

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living." ~ Einstein

Krystal ... Ready to mail ... please provide shipping info.

Thanks ... Nevie

Krystal, I finally mailed out the hat I promised. I'm local so it should arrive soon. I hope to make some more in the coming weeks.

Hi! I'm sorry these hats are a week late in arriving ... having my back injury and my cataract kept me home-bound more than I had anticipated ... but I was able to get to the post office this morning and you will be getting a box in a few days.

Hugs ... Nevie

Hi

Just wondering if the box of squares has arrived. I mailed them 6-01-08. ?

Thanks

Linda:(

• 3 weeks later...

Krystal, I have made a cap and a head scarf in cotton. I shall try to send them off on Monday, if you're still collecting them for the hospital. I still have your address from before.

• 1 month later...

Archived