Potholder Therapy

MrsD

Thick, cozy cotton on a big hook. Making something simple and useful in less than an hour, while watching the ombre colors work themselves into a pattern. That's crochet therapy for me.

Potholder-1.jpg

The free pattern is here. What kind of crocheting do you find comforting?

Isn't crocheting great therapy? I like repetitive stitches when I need to think my way through a sticky problem, or a very challenging pattern (for me) when I need to forget my troubles for a while.

Pretty Pot holder...Love the colors....I am new to crochet...and I have found if I am worried about something that it helps to take my mind off of what ever is bothering me for a while anyways...For me I have to keep my mind on what I am doing, so crochet does the trick lol....

just any type of crochet is therapy for me.....love ur potholders

i will have to say that that is one thing i've never made....u gave me a new idea (like i really needed one, ha ha)!!

I love crochet! I do afghans, granny squares and kitchen items. I FINALLY found an old pattern I was looking for for a toilet tissue cover my mom used to make. It was in her things I went through after she died. Crochet is GREAT therapy! Keeps me from killing two roomies who desperately need it!

Archived