My Bathroom Set

Fonda

I had this ugly green yarn and didn't know what to do this it so this is what I came up with. The best part is that a lady from works likes it enough to buy a set but she's been really good to me so I told her just to get the yarn and I would make it for free.

It's ok if you don't like it I'm not really sure if I do. But it was free, the yarn was free so what more can you ask for?

Tub Rug.

BathroomTubrug.jpg

Commode Rug.

ComodeRug.jpg

Commode Cover.

Comodelidcover.jpg

You've turned something ugly into something beautiful and purposeful..I'm NOT fond of green or yellow..But I WILL admit..It's PRETTY!!!!>..GREAT JOB!!!!

Wow!! The bathroom set looks really nice!! There are some greens I don't really care for, but this green seems pretty!! (What yarn is it?)

I like it. I want to make something like that for my bathroom. Was it a free pattern or one you already had. Also, did you use rug yarn or regular worsted weight?

I'm glad you all liked it and took time out to respond.

I'm not sure what kind of yarn it was because the wrapper wasn't on it but I do believe it's red heart yarn.

I didn't use a pattern. It was a very simple with sc all the way through the tub rug and commode rug. After I got the commode rug as wide as I wanted I started on the little "feet" I crochet over till I thought the "foot" was wide enough then I took it up about 4 or 5 rows, how ever long you want it then I did the same for the other side.

The Commode lid was a different story. I'm not sure how I did it so I'll have to look at it to make another and then I'll try to write it down if your interested. The rose in the middle wasn't suppose to be a rose but that's ok.

I'm glad you all liked it and took time out to respond.

I'm not sure what kind of yarn it was because the wrapper wasn't on it but I do believe it's red heart yarn.

I didn't use a pattern. It was a very simple with sc all the way through the tub rug and commode rug. After I got the commode rug as wide as I wanted I started on the little "feet" I crochet over till I thought the "foot" was wide enough then I took it up about 4 or 5 rows, how ever long you want it then I did the same for the other side.

The Commode lid was a different story. I'm not sure how I did it so I'll have to look at it to make another and then I'll try to write it down if your interested. The rose in the middle wasn't suppose to be a rose but that's ok.

Thanks for the info!

Archived