kitties in a row Afghan

hi there

has anyone done this pattern ?? or one like it http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/kitsinrow.html

i dont have enough in my stash to make one in 3 different colours ....has anyone used more than 3 colours ...may be a rainbow one??? each cat row a different colour:think

thanks

I just started this afghan! I was thinking the same thing... I only have the first 4 rows done. I see they have a CAL with this pattern also! I think I may go join... then I may finish it! LOL

I was just given a copy of this pattern along with a smaple square by my cousin on the weekend when she came to visit my Nan in hospital. She was working on a baby sized afghan and "whipped" me up a sample square with the pattern while we were all visiting. Have to decide what colours would look good and then attempt one.

My mom did a different version of the pattern using a rainbow of colors. It looked great. ldyer1's right about no white on white. Make sure each row of cats is a different color than the cats above and below or they won't show up.

Archived