ILoveGourmetCrochetPatterns CAL!

HappyBunny

Pretend you see a bow....I sent son to the car un the pouring rain to get the camera...lol

Pamelyn2012.jpg

Pamelyn006-2.jpg

Oh wow, that bow is really pretty! :lol Seriously though, That's Gorgeous! I'm ordering that pattern today for sure. Your work is beautiful!

What yarn did you use?

Love it!!:cheer

Kim

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. I used Caron Super Soft in off white.

I have some of the Caron SS in off white! I'll post pics of my progress on the Gracelyn. I think I have about 10 more rounds and the border until it's finished. It's a fun pattern and goes quickly!

I may frog the Lisette (only did 4 rounds) and use that yarn for the Blythe pattern. I decided to do the Lisette in black rather than the wine color I bought.

Kim

I would love to try Vivienne next. I think that's the next pattern I get. We should soon qualify for a bonus pattern...lol :lol

LOL, I think you're right about the bonus!! I just checked and I have the Vivienne pattern and Caron SS in the silver gray yarn to make it. It looks like it should be fairly easy to figure out. When you start, let me know, and maybe I'll do that one next too.

Kim

I took the plunge and ordered Vivienne tonight. I started working on Lisette today but had too many interruptions at work.:devil..lol so I only got 5 rows finished. DH has a doctors appointment tomorrow that I have to take him to for a herniated disk so I'll get to work on it while waiting.:crocheting

Vivienne is going to be for me!!!!! :cheer

I took the plunge and ordered Vivienne tonight. I started working on Lisette today but had too many interruptions at work.:devil..lol so I only got 5 rows finished. DH has a doctors appointment tomorrow that I have to take him to for a herniated disk so I'll get to work on it while waiting.:crocheting

Vivienne is going to be for me!!!!! :cheer

Excellent! Are you going to make the Vivienne in the silver gray?

Kim

Disclaimer! I resized this on Photobucket but it still comes out huge when I post it here!:eek

Here's a pic of the Gracelyn as a work in progress! I have a couple more rounds to do and then then the edging. I tried it on and it's a little tight. I'm wishing I had made the beginning chain just a little looser but hoping the yarn will stretch.

I'll post a pic when it's done!

Kim

Gracelyn.jpg[/img]

I'm having the same problem resizing even with the free IrfanView program recommended. I have to wait until my pattern comes i ordered it snail mail but they usually come very fast. I have to wait until i get to the store to see what yarn is available. We don't have many craft storws close and have to depend on Wal-Mart and they seem to be cutting back on choices.Grey isn't one of my best colors so we'll we...lol

I think it will be pretty whatever color you pick! I finished the Gracelyn today and it is a little small but wearable. It was a fun pattern.

I'm going to start the Pamelyn while you're waiting for the Vivienne. I have some Caron SS that I think will work real well for it!

Kim

Vivienne came today!! I couldn't get Red Heart Soft at Wal-Mart (the only close place to get yarn :angry) so I got Caron Simply Soft in soft pink. Do you think that will work out ok? I think I'll use an H hook and see how it goes. The J with the Pamelyn seemed a bit loose too me. I can always :2frog if it doesn't seem right. You finish Pamelyn yet?. I have Lisette finished to the armholes but can put that one on hold when your ready to start Vivienne. :hook:hook:hook

Vivienne came today!! I couldn't get Red Heart Soft at Wal-Mart (the only close place to get yarn :angry) so I got Caron Simply Soft in soft pink. Do you think that will work out ok? I think I'll use an H hook and see how it goes. The J with the Pamelyn seemed a bit loose too me. I can always :2frog if it doesn't seem right. You finish Pamelyn yet?. I have Lisette finished to the armholes but can put that one on hold when your ready to start Vivienne. :hook:hook:hook

That's great! I'm going to use Caron SS for the Vivienne too. I set aside the Lisette too and started Pamelyn but haven't finished yet. Love the Pamelyn pattern. I think I'll finish that, shouldn't take me too long. If you start the Vivienne I'll catch up to you!

Kim

I was so excited that I was almost done with my uptown downtown shrug.... and I ran out of yarn!!! I can't believe it! I don't have far to drive or anything to get the yarn... I just have to actually go there! I only had one two rounds left to do on it.....dang!!!! EWWWWW! That ticks me off! I work at the apartments that I live in so I don't fell like driving across town after I'm done working. I just want to sit and chill out! Any way I am thinking I am going to do the "Lilliana Pineapple Jacket" Has anyone else done this one? I will get pic on here of my uptown downtown shrug as so as I get the yarn to finish!

I was so excited that I was almost done with my uptown downtown shrug.... and I ran out of yarn!!! I can't believe it! I don't have far to drive or anything to get the yarn... I just have to actually go there! I only had one two rounds left to do on it.....dang!!!! EWWWWW! That ticks me off! I work at the apartments that I live in so I don't fell like driving across town after I'm done working. I just want to sit and chill out! Any way I am thinking I am going to do the "Lilliana Pineapple Jacket" Has anyone else done this one? I will get pic on here of my uptown downtown shrug as so as I get the yarn to finish!

Oh wow, I hate it when that happens at the very end of a pattern! I can't wait to see pics. I want to do that pattern soon. I haven't done the Lilliana but I really like it!

Kim

I just wanted to share with y'all that this thread makes me HAPPY! I LOVE GOURMET CROCHET! Only I wanna do the dolls and nativity and purses and slippers and hook case, etc. ONE DAY I'm gonna join ya with one of these pretties! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

I just wanted to share with y'all that this thread makes me HAPPY! I LOVE GOURMET CROCHET! Only I wanna do the dolls and nativity and purses and slippers and hook case, etc. ONE DAY I'm gonna join ya with one of these pretties! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Hi Sandi, This thread is for any GourmetCrochet patterns!! I want to do one of her accessories next. I love the bags.

Join anytime with any pattern!

Kim

Hello Everyone! After talking with my buddy Jackie (Sprat), :blah I've decided to join in this crochet-along. On Jackie's recommendation, I'll be doing the Uptown-Downtown shrug and will order the e-pattern tonight! I'm excited:yay I think the Caron Simply Soft looks good, too, so I'll try to get a hold of some of that soon. Looking forward to crocheting with all of you!:yes

Hello Everyone! After talking with my buddy Jackie (Sprat), :blah I've decided to join in this crochet-along. On Jackie's recommendation, I'll be doing the Uptown-Downtown shrug and will order the e-pattern tonight! I'm excited:yay I think the Caron Simply Soft looks good, too, so I'll try to get a hold of some of that soon. Looking forward to crocheting with all of you!:yes

Hi!! Jump right in! I'm hoping to do the Uptown/Downtown in a couple of weeks. Right now I'm working on the Pamelyn and should have it finished soon.:yes

Look forward to seeing pics when you're done!:yay

Kim

WELCOME everybody. I'm so glad more people are joining us here. I'm working on the Vivienne right now. I should say just started. I'm starting step 3 tonight. I have the Lilliana , the Marilyn and have started the Lisette for DD which I have set aside for now to do the Vivienne for ME. I'll be giving the Boboletta to my mother for her birthday on Sunday and Pamelyn is going to my granddaughter tomorrow for her birthday. Looks like we will be busy here for a while :yes. I just love these patterns. I don't have the Uptown/Downtown yet but it won't be long...I

know I won't be able to resist getting that one.Granddaughter #2 who is going to be 8 in April had ordered a Pamelyn in something pink and sparkly( I'll have to down size that one...lol) Well happy Gourmet Crocheting everyone!!!

It's going good so far.Starting row 15 on step 3 later.I was a little confused when it came to joining right front and right back piece but affter I read it a few time I thought what was so hard about that. :think

I'm going to try and finish the Pamelyn today and then see if I can catch up with you!

I'm glad to hear the pattern is easy to follow. I don't want to almost cry like I did with the Boboletta on that one section...LOL

Kim

Boboletta and Pamelyn birthday presents are being delivered today. I'll let you know what they think. Oh and BTW thanks for getting the hard part of the Boboletta and posting the picture for me to follow....lol :lol:lol:lol:hug

Would anyone who has the Gracelynn Mobius(sp?) Wrap pattern tell me how many yards of yarn is called for? Or, how many skeins of a specific yarn? I have some lovely mohair yarn but only one skein, which I'm pretty sure won't be enough. It was the last skein in that color when I purchased it.

Thanks!

Joan

Archived