Squares for a special friend, please?

yarnaholic214

:hug Hi everyone!!

I am asking for blue squares for a special friend of mine. She is her mother's caregiver. Unfortunetly, this could be the end for her mom. She isn't sure right now.

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Her favorite color is blue. Any blue squares would be greatly appreciated. Any type of granny square is good, roughly 6". This way I can put the squares together myself.

Please keep these ladies in your prayers. Thank you to all who read this and pray. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer.

Please PM me if you have any questions or need my address.

:manyheart:day:ghug

I want to thank you all for your support & prayers. I will keep everyone updated as to what happens. I am so happy I can be there for her now. When I needed her, she was there for me. I know this will make her year!:yay

Well? Its kinda hard to say right now. Once I start getting them, I can take it from there. Honestly, I doubt it will be much longer. If you want, send some on down hun! Otherwise, thank you for what you sent! I truly do appreciate this. As I know she will too.

Hiya hun!! I received your squares today!! Wow!! Dee will go nuts over them! Thank you so much!! :cheer:clap:hug:manyheart:yay

You are so welcome!!!!!!! It was my pleasure to be able to help you! Glad you received them. :hug:manyheart:yay:clap:cheer

Archived