Squares for a special friend, please?

yarnaholic214

:cheer:clap:manyheart:hug:yayRosemeri!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my friend to see this!!!!!

Call me Rose hun. Did I forget to include my handle again???? :P

I want to thank everyone who has sent/sending me squares.:hug:manyheart

I also want to thank all of you for all your prayers. You have no idea how much this truly means to me. Right now, I am putting this on hold. Not sure if I have enough or not, but, I am going to guess I am. I can always ask again!! :cheer:clap:c9

Thank you to you all!! God bless you and your families. You all are truly very special people. As I always say, "If I help one person, (don't matter what it is) (or child/children:manyheart), I accomplished alot in 1 day. I am so happy I joined this group! Wow!! I have not ever seen so much luv in the air! Or, "can you feel the luv?! :woo:day:ghug

Thank you all & God bless!!!!

I want to thank everyone who has sent/sending me squares.:hug:manyheart

I also want to thank all of you for all your prayers. You have no idea how much this truly means to me. Right now, I am putting this on hold. Not sure if I have enough or not, but, I am going to guess I am. I can always ask again!! :cheer:clap:c9

Thank you to you all!! God bless you and your families. You all are truly very special people. As I always say, "If I help one person, (don't matter what it is) (or child/children:manyheart), I accomplished alot in 1 day. I am so happy I joined this group! Wow!! I have not ever seen so much luv in the air! Or, "can you feel the luv?! :woo:day:ghug

Thank you all & God bless!!!!

I already had a package ready to mail before you posted this and they went out in the mail this morning. I hope that is ok. :hug

Good evening one and all!!!

Since I don't remember who is who,:blush:think, I am going to list everyone who has sent me squares here. If I repeat myself, blame my family. They are driving me nuts!! :eek Plus, I signed up for so many projects, I honestly did forget!!!

So, to be fair to everyone, I am going to post all of you here:hug:manyheart:hook:

Alibra(2), Susan, C Short, Rosemeri, Vicki, Becky, Pineknot, Robin(2), Rustic Okie, & Eneida.

Thank you 1 and all so very much for all your generosity! I cannot wait to give this to my friend. She will actually be shocked!! :cheer:clap:c9:hug:manyheart:yay

Do you still need squares? I can break away from the contest for a little bit and make you a few. let me know if it's not to late to send them.

Thank you hun!! Honestly, I do believe I have enough. Thank you so much for offering!!! All of you wonderful people are truly angels sent from heaven above. I have not ever seen such outpouring of generosity before! It truly makes you believe that people do care & luv eachother!:day:ty:angel:ghug

I sure will hun!! As soon as I get a free minute to do so. Between hubby, girls, cats, house, and wips, I haven't even had time to breath!!

I will do my best to get pic up tomorrow!!

Archived