Would like to see more Crochet on Fleece!

I love working with fleece too. Do you know of a place I can buy it (online or in person) fairly cheaply? Thanks!

Victoria

I get most of my fleece in Walmart in the clearence sale... I've gotten yards and yards for $1 to $2 a yard...

I love working with fleece too. Do you know of a place I can buy it (online or in person) fairly cheaply? Thanks!

Victoria

Sometimes you can buy fleece throws rather cheaply at discount stores and add your own trim to them. I've gotten them as cheaply as $2 that way.

I like the affect, i have never made any. I was wondering if you could please tell me how you make the wholes in the fleece for the first row? and get the rows even around. Thank you:clap

I use a seam ripper and make the holes 1/2 inch apart by measuring with a ruler.

http://www.edgerydoo.com

this is the tool and template for the fleece blankets.

also you can order a special blade for a 45mm rotary cutter that does the holes for you. All you gotta do is trim your fleece first.

I love the Edgerydoo too!!!!! Please visit the website.

i have had some fleece sitting up on my dresser for months now waiting to be edged! i bought a punch at ac moore but was not happy with how it worked - so my hope is to someday soon get on of them edgerydoos - but until then i will keep thinking of a way to get nice little holes in the edge - i like the seam ripper idea - wonder where mine is???:think

Archived