Bad Crochet Day!!!!

I'm having the worst day for crocheting!!! I've frogged the same square at least 5 times. I put it down for a while and go back to it. I think my yarn is trying to go on strike or something!!!! lol! I guess at least I'm not having a bad hair day to go with it.....

I've had days like that. Sometimes what works for me is to put that item down and work on another crochet item. Other times I can't crochet anything so clean, do laundry, watch a movie! Just don't stress about it and it'll come along.

First off BREATHE! Everyone has these times. That's when you need to just take a break from it. Even if it's just from what you were working on and work on something simple for a bit or from crochet completely and clear your mind for awhile.

I feel your pain. I started over today with a shawl that I've frogged twice after getting almost half way through. And I started it over a few extra times today. I think I've got it, though. Maybe. I hope. Please.

Glad to see I wasn't all alone on that one! lol! I've worked on that square all day and finally got it done! I've done the pattern before, and never had a problem with it. The yarn and hook just didn't seem to want to cooperate today. But I won! :yay

That's happened to me too. At that point, I put the project down (to let it think about what it is doing LOL) and then I work on something else. Then I go back to the first project and it behaves itself.

It can make you crazy but I always win!!!!

LI Roe

My husband always laughs at me when I have a project that is being disagreeable. I talk to it and (according to him) growl at it, but I always win. Of course there are those times when I have to put it down and just walk away for awhile, but that's when my laundry gets done.:P

My husband always laughs at me when I have a project that is being disagreeable. I talk to it and (according to him) growl at it, but I always win. Of course there are those times when I have to put it down and just walk away for awhile, but that's when my laundry gets done.:P

I do that Marge Simpson growl too :lol

I have days were I can't seem to get it together sometimes I can't even decide on what project to start :think Those are the days I do housecleaning :lol

Archived